Cystic Fibrosis Australia
Cystic Fibrosis Australia is a large-scale charity established in 1983. Their main activity is registered as civic and advocacy activities primarily serving people with chronic illness (including terminal illness).
to develop programs, fund research and provide national research. advocacy & collaboration, promote awareness through research and clinical programs
Who They Help
- Children - aged 6 to under 15
- Early childhood - aged under 6
- People with chronic illness (including terminal illness)
- Youth - 15 to under 25
- General community in Australia
Total employee expenses: $547,421 (39% of revenue).
Average full-time equivalent salary: $69,470.
Revenue vs Expenses
Cystic Fibrosis Australia has seen an average annual decline of -3% in revenue versus a -1% p.a. decrease in expenses. This imbalance can sometimes mean a challenge for long-term financial management.
Grants given out in 2019 for use within Australia: $596,898
Assets vs Liabilities
As of 2019, Cystic Fibrosis Australia has a debt-to-equity (D/E) ratio of 0.93. This is considered slightly riskier than average within the charity space.
Sources of Revenue
Sources of Expense
- Sarah Kelly
- Sean Collins
- Mitch Messer
- DirectorAlso represents: Australian Cystic Fibrosis Research Trust.
- Laurence Daly
- Feliciano Sanchez
- Vice-presidentPossibly also represents: Cystic Fibrosis Western Australia (Inc).
- Annette Burke
- SecretaryAlso represents: Australian Cystic Fibrosis Research Trust.
- Patrick O'connor
- PresidentPossibly also represents: Presentation College Windsor, St Aidan's Foundation Limited, The Nature Conservation Society Of Sa Inc, Presentation Association Inc, Brigidine Asylum Seekers and Refugee Trust, National Landcare Network Limited, The trustee for the St Aidan's Foundation Trust, THE TRUSTEE FOR AUSENCO FOUNDATION, Ausenco International Communities.
- Feliciano Sanchez
- DirectorAlso represents: Cystic Fibrosis Western Australia (Inc).
- Peter Wark
- DirectorPossibly also represents: National Asthma Council Australia Ltd.
- Caz Boyd
Cystic Fibrosis Western Australia (Inc)
We provide to those with cystic fibrosis (CF): * comprehensive home care airway clearance * physiotherapy and personal training * financial assistance…
Australian Cystic Fibrosis Research Trust
Provides funding for PhD & Medical Research Grants…
- Registration Status
- Charity is registered.
- DGR Status
Donations can be claimed as a tax deduction.
- Office Address
2 Richardson Pl
- Operating States
- VIC TAS NSW QLD WA SA ACT NT
- Entity Type
Australian Public Company
A company is a non-individual client type. Company is defined to include a body corporate and any other unincorporated association or body of persons but does not include a partnership or a non-entity joint venture.