Trinity Grammar School Foundation Ltd
Trinity Grammar School Foundation Ltd is a small-scale charity established in 1984. Their main activity is registered as primary and secondary education primarily serving early childhood - aged under 6 children - aged 6 to under 15 youth - 15 to under 25.
The Board establish policies in relation to the operation and management of the Trusts which enable these Trusts to fulfil their objectives
Who They Help
- Youth - 15 to under 25
- Early childhood - aged under 6
- Children - aged 6 to under 15
Total employee expenses: $0 (0% of revenue).
Average full-time equivalent salary: $0.
Revenue vs Expenses
Assets vs Liabilities
- Campbell Dungan
- Andrew Connolly
- DirectorAlso represents: Trinity Grammar School Foundation Limited Education Trust, The Trustee For Trinity Grammar School Foundation Limited Library Fund, The Trustee of the Blacket House Trust.
- Donald Fraser
- Norman Wagschall
- Timothy Bowden
- Richard Moffitt
- Richard Pegg
- DirectorAlso represents: Trinity Grammar School Foundation Limited Building Trust, Trinity Grammar School Foundation Limited Education Trust, The Trustee For Trinity Grammar School Foundation Limited Library Fund, Trinity Grammar School.Possibly also represents: The Healing Ministry St Andrew's Cathedral.
- Richard Otton
- John Williams
- DirectorPossibly also represents: Sunshine Coast Health Foundation, Milboe Ltd, North East Local Learning And Employment Network, The University Of Adelaide, Vietnam Veterans' Federation Townsville Inc, Animal Welfare League Of Qld Inc, Wildlife Preservation Society Of Queensland Fraser Coast Branch Inc, Bindoon Mens Shed Incorporated, Stella Maris Aged Care Facility Limited, Fullness Of Life Centre Inc, Warrah Society, Matthew Flinders Home Inc, Leichhardt Community Men's Shed Incorporated, Organs Of The Ballarat Goldfields A Festival Of Fine Music, Georgiana Molloy Anglican School, Foxford Necessitous Circumstances Fund, Uca - Trinity Ipswich, Bridgetown Congregation of Jehovah's Witnesses, Junkuri Laka Community Legal Centre Aboriginal Corporation, Australian Dairy Industry Council Inc, MYLOR CITIZENS FRIENDSHIP CLUB, Junkuri Laka Wellesley Islands Aboriginal Law Justice & Governance Association Inc.
- Craig Moore
- PresidentPossibly also represents: PRADER-WILLI SYNDROME AUSTRALIA LTD.
- Richard Horwood
The Trustee For Trinity Grammar School Foundation Limited Library Fund
Continued to be active in raising funds and accepting donations for the purpose of education by providing and ensuring suitable library facilities and…
Trinity Grammar School Foundation Limited Building Trust
The Trust continued to be active in raising funds and accepting donations solely for the construction, improvement and maintenance of School buildings…
Trinity Grammar School Foundation Limited Education Trust
The Trust continues to award scholarships and prizes for the purpose of advancing, promoting and encouraging the education goals of the School.…
Trinity Grammar School
The School delivers educational programmes to students in Pre-Kindergarten to Year 12, including the International Baccalaureate…
Council Of Newington College
Newington College is a school with approximately 2,020 male students from Kindergarten to Year 12. All activities of the College are conducted with it…
Krishnamurti Australia Inc
Krishnamurti Australia's purpose is the dissemination and sharing of the educational works of Jiddu Krishnamurti to the Australian public. This i…
Destructive Steps Dance Association Incorporated
For 2020 the DSDA continued providing events, classes and workshops for the general public through various city councils, arts festivals and NGOs thro…
The Trustee for Santa Sabina College Public Ancillary Fund
The Public Ancillary Fund's purpose is to raise funds to support the education of students at Santa Sabina College.…
Newtown Neighbourhood Centre Incorporated
We continued our work helping some of the most disadvantaged and socially isolated people in the Inner West, We did this through provision of outreach…
- Registration Status
- Charity is registered.
- DGR Status
Donations are not tax deductible.
- Office Address
Trinity Grammar School
- Operating States
- Entity Type
Australian Public Company
A company is a non-individual client type. Company is defined to include a body corporate and any other unincorporated association or body of persons but does not include a partnership or a non-entity joint venture.
- Latest Social
- Tweets by trinitygrammar
- nsw, sydney, inner west, trinity grammar school, Summer Hill