Nutrition Plus Ltd
Nutrition Plus Ltd is a small-scale charity established in 2012. Their main activity is registered as cultural awareness primarily serving youth - 15 to under 25 adults - aged 25 to under 65 others - other organisations as fee for service fundraising..
* We supported disadvantaged schools through edible gardens, cooking programs, nutritional supplements, breakfast programs and Indigenous cultural education and engagement. * We provided funds and nutritional supplements to programs feeding disadvantaged people or running Indigenous cultural programs or events. * We launched Cultural Training and Education packages for Corporate and other organizations or agencies as part of our work in the Reconciliation space. This is fee for service with profits funneled back to other programs or Indigenous mentoring programs.
Who They Help
- Youth - 15 to under 25
- People at risk of homelessness/ people experiencing homelessness
- Overseas communities or charities
- Other charities
- Financially disadvantaged people
- Early childhood - aged under 6
- Children - aged 6 to under 15
- Adults - aged 65 and over
- Adults - aged 25 to under 65
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people
Total employee expenses: $110,084 (46% of revenue).
Average full-time equivalent salary: $110,084.
Revenue vs Expenses
Nutrition Plus Ltd has seen an average annual growth of 30% in revenue versus a 42% p.a. increase in expenses. This imbalance can sometimes mean a challenge for long-term financial management.
Grants given out in 2020 for use within Australia: $98,492
Grants given out in 2020 for use outside of Australia: $2,924
Assets vs Liabilities
Sources of Revenue
Sources of Expense
- Elise Stuart
- David Newham
- Kathleen Hartig
- Garth Russell
- Louise Glennie
- Nathan Brennan
- DirectorPossibly also represents: Coffs Harbour & District Local Aboriginal Land Council.
Community Services 1
Community Service #1 (CS#1) is a community based not-for-profit organisation that has been serving the Canberra community for over 35 years. We manage…
The Royal Australian College of Medical Administrators Limited
RACMA is a medical college that provides education and training to medical administrators across Austral and New Zealand. In addition RACMA participat…
Deliver Services to Aboriginal community in area of health care , aged care, Housing and Children services…
Charity Bounce Limited
Charity Bounce is a not for profit organisation that exists to build resiliency and positive job futures for young people at -risk (12-24), using inno…
Babana Aboriginal Men's Group Incorporated
Babana provides culturally appropriate support to our community on a range of areas including mental health support, employment support, mentoring, we…
- Registration Status
- Charity is registered.
- DGR Status
Donations can be claimed as a tax deduction.
- Office Address
14 Merewether St
- Operating Countries
- New Zealand
- Entity Type
Australian Public Company
A company is a non-individual client type. Company is defined to include a body corporate and any other unincorporated association or body of persons but does not include a partnership or a non-entity joint venture. Health Promotion Charity
02 4963 0000
- Latest Social
- Tweets by NutritionPLtd
- children, health, cooking, nsw, aboriginal, new zealand, meal, healthy, community gardens, nutrition, australia and new zealand, merewether