Leading Age Services Australia Limited
Leading Age Services Australia Limited is a large-scale charity established in 2012. Their main activity is registered as palliative care primarily serving adults - aged 25 to under 65 adults - aged 65 and over families general community in australia.
LASA achieves its charitable purpose by striving to enable a high performing, respected and sustainable age services industry delivering affordable, accessible, quality care and services for older Australians. LASA promotes and assists in the delivery of services in relation to health, community and accommodation needs of older persons and promotion of the provision of equitable and high quality services across Australia.
Who They Help
- People from a culturally and linguistically diverse background
- General community in Australia
- Adults - aged 65 and over
- Adults - aged 25 to under 65
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people
Total employee expenses: $7,952,351 (61% of revenue).
Average full-time equivalent salary: $48,680.
Revenue vs Expenses
Leading Age Services Australia Limited has seen an average annual growth of 30% in revenue versus a 37% p.a. increase in expenses. This imbalance can sometimes mean a challenge for long-term financial management.
Assets vs Liabilities
As of 2020, Leading Age Services Australia Limited has a debt-to-equity (D/E) ratio of 0.53. This is considered slightly riskier than average within the charity space.
Sources of Revenue
Sources of Expense
- John Loudon
- DirectorPossibly also represents: Parish Of Furneaux Islands.
- David Panter
- DirectorPossibly also represents: Australian Council Of Social Service.
- Sean Rooney
- SecretaryPossibly also represents: Montrose Therapy & Respite Services.
- Saranne Cooke
- DirectorAlso represents: Royal Flying Doctor Service Of Australia (South Eastern Section).Possibly also represents: Western Health Alliance Limited, The Trustee For Charles Sturt University Foundation Trust.
- Susan Peden
- DirectorAlso represents: Care To Compare Limited.
- Kerri Rivett
- Christopher How
- DirectorAlso represents: Intelife Group Limited.Possibly also represents: The Bethanie Group Inc.
- Robert Orie
- George Andreola
- Graeme Blackman
- ChairpersonPossibly also represents: The Trustee For Community Services Trust, The Flora & Frank Leith Charitable Trust, University Of Divinity, National Stem Cell Foundation Of Australia, The Trustee For W.R. Johnston Trust, Journal of Anglican Studies Trust, The James Woodcock Foundation, Australian Youth Orchestra.
Leading Age Services Queensland Ltd
Leading Age Services Queensland promotes and assists in the delivery of quality vocational training to the Age Care industry workforce to enable servi…
Leading Age Services Australia - Victoria
LASA achieves its charitable purpose by striving to enable a high performing, respected and sustainable age services industry delivering affordable, a…
Personal Injury Education Foundation Limited
PIEFs purpose is to strengthen personal injury and disability management industry capability to deliver social and economic value and community outcom…
Love Me Love You Australia
Facilitated mental health and education programs to over 15000 people in 2019 Provided support and changed the help seeking behaviours of 100's o…
Filipino Community Council Of Victoria Inc
We provided food relief for the bush fire victims in the Gippsland area such as Paynesville and Bainsdale. We operated the Damayan project providing…
Apple and Pear Australia Ltd
APALs charitable activities relate to the identification, establishment, management and reporting of R&D projects, extension projects, industry develo…
International Specialised Skills Institute
By providing Fellowships to young Australians to further their knowledge and expertise, the Institute makes a tangible contribution to the skills reso…
- Registration Status
- Charity is registered.
- DGR Status
Donations can be claimed as a tax deduction.
- Office Address
L 2 176 Wellington Pde
- Entity Type
Australian Public Company
A company is a non-individual client type. Company is defined to include a body corporate and any other unincorporated association or body of persons but does not include a partnership or a non-entity joint venture. Public Benevolent Institution
- Latest Social
- Tweets by BoltonClarke
- home care, health, industry, residential care, peak body, australians, east melbourne, vic, kingston, act