Sydwest Multicultural Services
Sydwest Multicultural Services is a large-scale charity established in 1985. Their main activity is registered as diversity and intergroup relations primarily serving youth - 15 to under 25 adults - aged 25 to under 65 adults - aged 65 and over families migrants, refugees or asylum seekers people from a culturally and linguistically diverse background people with disabilities veterans and/or their families victims of crime (including family violence) females males general community in australia.
We provide services in the Western Sydney area. We provide aged care services and disability services. We provide practical assistance and support on a cultural and linguistically diverse basis to refugees, humanitarian entrants and migrants in their settlement and other critical times of need.
Who They Help
- Youth - 15 to under 25
- Victims of crime (including family violence)
- Veterans and/or their families
- People with disabilities
- People from a culturally and linguistically diverse background
- Migrants, refugees or asylum seekers
- General community in Australia
- Adults - aged 65 and over
- Adults - aged 25 to under 65
Total employee expenses: $7,820,709 (66% of revenue).
Average full-time equivalent salary: $80,626.
Revenue vs Expenses
Sydwest Multicultural Services has seen an average annual growth of 22% in revenue versus a 22% p.a. increase in expenses.
Assets vs Liabilities
As of 2020, Sydwest Multicultural Services has a debt-to-equity (D/E) ratio of 0.28. This is considered about average within the charity space.
Sources of Revenue
Sources of Expense
- Raman Bhalla
- Public OfficerAlso represents: AFGHAN WOMEN ON THE MOVE INCORPORATED.
- Karin Mackay
- Board Member
- Narasimhan Viswanathan
- Board MemberPossibly also represents: HINDU DHARMA PARIPALANA ASSOCIATION (NARAYANA THEERTHAM) INCORPORATED.
- Naveen Kanth Reddy Jayavarapu
- Board Member
- Chandrika Subramaniyam
- Tamara Giles
Newcastle Agricultural Horticultural & Industrial Association Inc
The delivery of an annual regional show focusing on agriculture horticulture and industry.…
Empowering people at risk of or experiencing homelessness by providing shelter, food, clothing, advocacy and education enabling people to regain contr…
The film festival we ran (for people with disability, their carers, family and the wider community) challenges stereotypes associated with this group.…
Afghan Community Support Association of NSW Inc
- We provided emergency relief and help poor and needy families in Afghanistan - We provided medical help to children in Afghanistan…
- Registration Status
- Charity is registered.
- DGR Status
Donations can be claimed as a tax deduction.
- Office Address
U 2 125 Main St
- Operating States
- Entity Type
Australian Public Company
A company is a non-individual client type. Company is defined to include a body corporate and any other unincorporated association or body of persons but does not include a partnership or a non-entity joint venture. Public Benevolent Institution
- community, nsw, multicultural, disability, sydney, refugees, blacktown, cultures