Yiramalay/Wesley Studio School Building Fund
Also known as “Yiramalay Building Fund”, Yiramalay/Wesley Studio School Building Fund is a small-scale charity established in 2013. Their main activity is registered as education primarily serving youth - 15 to under 25 aboriginal and torres strait islander people people in rural/regional/remote communities.
The Yiramalay / Wesley Studio School Foundation was established in June 2013, along with the respective Building and Scholarship Funds. The Foundation was established to promote education for indigenous youth through the assistance and support of the Yiramalay / Wesley Studio School, by raising funds and encouraging contributions by way of gifts (by will or otherwise), grants, sponsorship, personal or public appeals or in any other matter.
Who They Help
- Youth - 15 to under 25
- People in rural/regional/remote communities
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people
Total employee expenses: $0 (0% of revenue).
Average full-time equivalent salary: $0.
Revenue vs Expenses
Yiramalay/Wesley Studio School Building Fund has seen an average annual growth of 84% in revenue versus a 90% p.a. increase in expenses. This imbalance can sometimes mean a challenge for long-term financial management.
Assets vs Liabilities
Sources of Revenue
Sources of Expense
- Nicholas Evans
- DirectorAlso represents: WESLEY COLLEGE FOUNDATION LIMITED, Yiramalay/Wesley Studio School Scholarship Fund, Wesley College Foundation Scholarship Fund.
- June Oscar
- DirectorAlso represents: Yiramalay/Wesley Studio School Foundation Ltd, Yiramalay/Wesley Studio School Scholarship Fund.
- Cameron Moroney
- Marianne Stillwell
- DirectorAlso represents: WESLEY COLLEGE FOUNDATION LIMITED, Yiramalay/Wesley Studio School Foundation Ltd, Yiramalay/Wesley Studio School Scholarship Fund, Wesley College Foundation Scholarship Fund.Possibly also represents: Independent Schools Victoria Incorporated.
- Kaylene Marr
Yiramalay/Wesley Studio School Scholarship Fund
The Yiramalay / Wesley Studio School Foundation was established in June 2013, along with the respective Building and Scholarship Funds. The Foundation…
Yiramalay/Wesley Studio School Foundation Ltd
Raising funds via successful charitable and philanthropic grants, along with fund raising activities through the school community.…
Guildford Grammar School Parents & Friends Society Incorporated
Advancement of Education - Fundraising to provide and improve Education for 1129 students…
John Xxiii College Inc
Catholic schools in Western Australia have a distinctive ethos and are mandated by the Bishops of Western Australia. The ethos of the Catholic school …
Vose College partnered with other evangelical educational institutions in delivering post-graduate courses to the community.…
Methodist Ladies' College
Methodist Ladies' College has a character that has been defined throughout its history, beginning in 1907 when it opened with just 54 students. T…
Redeemer Lutheran College P & F Assoc
The Redeemer Parent and Friends comprises a voluntary committee, sub committees and groups of parents and friends who serve and support the College to…
- Registration Status
- Charity is registered.
- DGR Status
Donations can be claimed as a tax deduction.
- Office Address
Fairfield Leopold Road
- Operating States
- VIC WA
- Entity Type
Discretionary Investment Trust
The main source of income of the discretionary trust is from investment activities.
- college, education, melbourne, wa, co-educational, private school, wesley college, elsternwick, private schools, glen waverley, st kilda road, Fitzroy Crossing