National Institute For Aboriginal And Torres Strait Islander Health Research Limited
National Institute For Aboriginal And Torres Strait Islander Health Research Limited is a large-scale charity established in 2009. Their main activity is registered as health and medical research primarily serving aboriginal and torres strait islander people.
* 11% of the Institute's policy and advocacy work had a direct influence on national level policy * Awarded 11 scholarships and 12 seed funding grants * The Institute worked on 12 national advisory or working groups * implemented the Institute's 2020-2023 Research and Knowledge Translation Agenda
Who They Help
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people
Total employee expenses: $2,284,140 (46% of revenue).
Average full-time equivalent salary: $126,897.
Revenue vs Expenses
National Institute For Aboriginal And Torres Strait Islander Health Research Limited has seen an average annual growth of 8% in revenue versus a 2% p.a. increase in expenses. This can be a good sign of financial health.
Grants given out in 2020 for use within Australia: $571,202
Assets vs Liabilities
As of 2020, National Institute For Aboriginal And Torres Strait Islander Health Research Limited has a debt-to-equity (D/E) ratio of 0.79. This is considered slightly riskier than average within the charity space.
Sources of Revenue
Sources of Expense
- June Oscar
- Robert Skeen
- DirectorPossibly also represents: AbSec – NSW Child, Family and Community Peak Aboriginal Corporation.
- Deborah Butler
- DirectorPossibly also represents: Danila Dilba Biluru Butji Binnilutlum Health Service Aboriginal Corporation.
- Patricia Anderson
- Selwyn Button
- Craig Ritchie
- Peter Buckskin
- Ali Drummond
- Selwyn Button
- Suzanne Andrews
Polio Australia Incorporated
As Australia's sole national peak organisation for polio survivors, we promote enhanced knowledge and management of the Late Effects of Polio acr…
Personal Injury Education Foundation Limited
PIEF's purpose is to strengthen personal injury & disability management industry capability to deliver social and economic value and community ou…
Spiritual Health Association Limited
We worked with health services and faith communities to ensure spiritual care services are available to all people as part of person-centred health ca…
Queensland Doctors' Health Programme Pty Ltd
Operate a 24-7 help-line for doctors and medical students in distress. Provided education and advocacy for doctors' health issues and provided re…
Baker Heart And Diabetes Institute
Baker pursues its charitable purpose through the conduct of research into chronic disease at all levels, including cellular and molecular biology, cli…
- Registration Status
- Charity is registered.
- DGR Status
Donations can be claimed as a tax deduction.
- Office Address
Po Box 650
- Entity Type
Australian Public Company
A company is a non-individual client type. Company is defined to include a body corporate and any other unincorporated association or body of persons but does not include a partnership or a non-entity joint venture. Public Benevolent Institution
- Latest Social
- Tweets by LowitjaInstitut
- health, research, aboriginal, torres strait, torres strait islander, disability, indigenous, wellbeing, vic, Carlton South