Dorothy Impey Home
Dorothy Impey Home is a large-scale charity established in 1970. Their main activity is registered as hospice care primarily serving adults - aged 65 and over people with chronic illness (including terminal illness) people with disabilities veterans and/or their families.
1. To provide care for aged and disabled persons by providing permanent and respite facilities for their daily accommodation and well-being in the not-for-profit sector of Aged Care Services. 2. To service people with strong links to the City of Moreland area; plus provide accommodation to five people nominated by Junior Legacy, Melbourne. 3. To do such other things which, in the Board's opinion, will provide for the economic, social, health, safety and recreational well-being of residents, and the general well-being of the Aged in the wider community. 4. To ensure that Aged Care Facilities controlled by the Association meet all Standards and regulatory requirements as administered by the relevant government department(s). 5. To achieve all the above in a positive and professional manner. The Association will not discriminate against the elderly of any race, religion, or ethnic background. However, the limitation of resources available to meet specific cultural needs as may be required from time to time must be considered in the admission process.
Who They Help
- Veterans and/or their families
- People with disabilities
- People with chronic illness (including terminal illness)
- Adults - aged 65 and over
Total employee expenses: $5,899,794 (76% of revenue).
Average full-time equivalent salary: $72,837.
Revenue vs Expenses
Dorothy Impey Home has seen an average annual growth of 4% in revenue versus a 5% p.a. increase in expenses. This imbalance can sometimes mean a challenge for long-term financial management.
Assets vs Liabilities
As of 2020, Dorothy Impey Home has a debt-to-equity (D/E) ratio of 0.75. This is considered slightly riskier than average within the charity space.
Sources of Revenue
Sources of Expense
- Heather Gray
- OtherPossibly also represents: The Faith Hope & Love Childrens Foundation Australia Inc., The Dax Centre Limited, Mother's Day Classic Foundation, SANE Australia.
Australian Trust For Conservation Volunteers
We engaged volunteers to perform almost 200,000 hours of practical environmental work over more than 5,000 project days, achieving our purpose to stre…
Sunraysia Community Health Services Limited
Working in a Social Model of Health, we provide primary and community health services, including GP Clinic, Dental Care, Alcohol and Drug Treatment Se…
Village Church Inc
The principal activity of Village Church during the financial year was the advancement of religion through the provision of facilities for members, ad…
Noah's Ark Inc.
Noah's Ark is a not-for-profit community organisation based in Victoria, southern NSW and the ACT. We offer a range of services and programs tha…
Interact Australia Limited
Interact works in partnership with people who need support to maximise their health, wellbeing and opportunities for community participation and socia…
- Registration Status
- Charity is registered.
- DGR Status
Donations can be claimed as a tax deduction.
- Operating States
- Entity Type
Other Incorporated Entity
Other incorporated entity includes an entity that has the same characteristics as a company but is not incorporated as a corporation's law company. This category includes: a branch of an overseas company not incorporated in Australia (often the name ends in corporation) incorporated associations which are incorporated under a State Act incorporated charitable institutions Public Benevolent Institution
- health, community, aged care, not for profit, religion, respite, vic, race, resources, disabled persons, ethnic background, Pascoe Vale South