The University Of Notre Dame Australia
The University Of Notre Dame Australia is a large-scale charity established in 1990. Their main activity is registered as higher education primarily serving general community in australia.
The University provided higher education to 12,316 students and graduated 2,571 students across its three campuses. It also provided VET courses to students during this year. UNDA continued to undertake research activities through the Institute for Health Research, Nulungu Research Institute and Institute for Ethics and Society working on a variety of projects throughout the year. UNDA also advanced its research activities with the securing of funding from the National Health and Medical Research Council and other public and industry sectors to support research activity and development.
Who They Help
- General community in Australia
Total employee expenses: $126,648,000 (67% of revenue).
Average full-time equivalent salary: $165,337.
Revenue vs Expenses
The University Of Notre Dame Australia has seen an average annual growth of 2% in revenue versus a 5% p.a. increase in expenses. This imbalance can sometimes mean a challenge for long-term financial management.
Assets vs Liabilities
As of 2019, The University Of Notre Dame Australia has a debt-to-equity (D/E) ratio of 0.20. This is considered safer than average within the charity space.
Sources of Revenue
Sources of Expense
- Haddock Richard
- Hilary Johnston-croke
- Michael L'estrange
- David Scarf
- TrusteePossibly also represents: Pregnant Alternatives Incorporated.
- Annette Cunliffe
- TrusteePossibly also represents: Jesuit Refugee Service (Australia) Incorporated.
- Adrian Arundell
- DirectorPossibly also represents: St John Of God Health Care Inc.
- Jack De Groot
- Michael Digges
- TrusteePossibly also represents: The Trustee for Catholic Archidiocese of Sydney Priests Retirement Foundation, The Ephpheta Centre, Vaughan Village, Our Lady Of The Way Retirement Court, Trustees of the Roman Catholic Church for the Archdiocese of Sydney, Clancy Terrace, Catholic Archdiocese of Sydney, Mackillop Grange Retirement Village, Sydney Catholic Schools Trust, CATHOLIC CEMETERIES & CREMATORIA LTD, CATHOLIC CEMETERIES BOARD LTD, Confraternity Of Christian Doctrine, Charitable Works Fund Archdiocese of Sydney, Catholic Development Fund - Archdiocese Of Sydney, CatholicCare Wilcannia-Forbes Limited, Foley Gardens Retirement Village, R C C T Pty Ltd, Trustees of Catholic Aged Care Sydney, The Trustees Of The Roman Catholic Church For The Diocese Of Wilcannia-Forbes, Seminary of the Good Shepherd, Monsignor John Peoples Units, Catholic Archdiocese of Sydney - Chancery Office, The Trustee for Charitable Works Fund Trust, St Mary's Villa, Aboriginal Catholic Ministry Archdiocese of Sydney.
- Howarth Anthony
- Anne Pitos
- Louise Mccann
- John Jenkins
- TrusteePossibly also represents: Twentieth Man Fund Incorporated.
- Christopher Ellison
- John Prendiville
- Francis Campbell
- Justin Carroll
Queensland Education Science And Technology Network
QUDIT provides for the interchange of ideas concerning the delivery of ICT services in higher education and research, and acts as a forum for progress…
Vose College partnered with other evangelical educational institutions in delivering post-graduate courses to the community.…
The Graduate Union Of The University Of Melbourne Inc
We provided college residential accommodation for graduates in order to promote and foster postgraduate study, research and career development, as wel…
MEN'S HEALTH AND WELLBEING WA INC
Men's Health and Wellbeing WA promotes men's health by: - raising awareness of mens health and wellbeing issues in a holistic sense covering…
The Trustee For Australian Wool Education Trust
The Trust invests in education focused on sheep and wool via direct funding to the University of New England, and via scholarships/grants for/to stude…
- Registration Status
- Charity is registered.
- DGR Status
Donations can be claimed as a tax deduction.
- Office Address
University Of Notre Dame
- Operating States
- VIC TAS NSW QLD WA SA ACT
- Entity Type
Other Incorporated Entity
Other incorporated entity includes an entity that has the same characteristics as a company but is not incorporated as a corporation's law company. This category includes: a branch of an overseas company not incorporated in Australia (often the name ends in corporation) incorporated associations which are incorporated under a State Act incorporated charitable institutions
08 9433 0787
- Latest Social
- Tweets by notredameaus
- education, research, higher education, wa, university, vet, commonwealth, fremantle