Codesign Studio Limited
Codesign Studio Limited is a medium-scale charity established in 2010. Their main activity is registered as place-based interventions primarily serving early childhood - aged under 6 children - aged 6 to under 15 youth - 15 to under 25 adults - aged 25 to under 65 adults - aged 65 and over families general community in australia.
CoDesign Studio worked on projects to help shape thriving communities, bringing local community into the design and decision making process to help deliver places with enduring social and economic benefit.
Who They Help
- Youth - 15 to under 25
- General community in Australia
- Early childhood - aged under 6
- Children - aged 6 to under 15
- Adults - aged 65 and over
- Adults - aged 25 to under 65
Total employee expenses: $532,312 (74% of revenue).
Average full-time equivalent salary: $532,312.
Revenue vs Expenses
Codesign Studio Limited has seen an average annual growth of 26% in revenue versus a 20% p.a. increase in expenses. This can be a good sign of financial health.
Assets vs Liabilities
As of 2020, Codesign Studio Limited has a debt-to-equity (D/E) ratio of 0.24. This is considered about average within the charity space.
Sources of Revenue
Sources of Expense
- Lucinda Hartley
- Dean Oakley
- Daniel Conquest
- Elizabeth Brown
- DirectorAlso represents: The Next Economy Limited.Possibly also represents: Development For Isolated Peoples Limited, Cairns Regional Domestic Violence Service Inc, FREO2 Foundation Australia Limited, U3A Stonnington Inc, The Macular Vision Loss Support Society Of Australia Inc, Cherry Lane Equine Retirement Ltd, Arc Disability Services Inc, Access Community Housing Company Ltd, Six Rivers Aboriginal Corporation, St Stephens Anglican Church Normanhurst.
- Registration Status
- Charity is registered.
- DGR Status
Donations are not tax deductible.
- Office Address
422a Brunswick St
- Operating States
- Entity Type
Australian Public Company
A company is a non-individual client type. Company is defined to include a body corporate and any other unincorporated association or body of persons but does not include a partnership or a non-entity joint venture.
- Latest Social
- Tweets by codesignstudio
- fitzroy, vic, leading edge