Stars Foundation Limited
Stars Foundation Limited is a large-scale charity established in 2015. Their main activity is registered as other education primarily serving aboriginal and torres strait islander people.
We provide in-school mentoring and support to Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander girls and young women to enable them to make active choices towards realising their full potential. The program focuses on promoting individual capacity, resilience and life skills.
Who They Help
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people
- Children - aged 6 to under 15
- Youth - 15 to under 25
Total employee expenses: $4,320,506 (71% of revenue).
Average full-time equivalent salary: $84,716.
Revenue vs Expenses
Stars Foundation Limited has seen an average annual growth of 101% in revenue versus a 61% p.a. increase in expenses. This can be a good sign of financial health.
Assets vs Liabilities
As of 2019, Stars Foundation Limited has a debt-to-equity (D/E) ratio of 0.65. This is considered slightly riskier than average within the charity space.
Sources of Revenue
Sources of Expense
- Olga Havnen
- DirectorPossibly also represents: JUSTICE REFORM INITIATIVE LIMITED.
- Graham Goldsmith
- DirectorPossibly also represents: The Trustee For John And Pauline Gandel Charitable Trust.
- Grant O'brien
- DirectorPossibly also represents: PanKind Australian Pancreatic Cancer Foundation Limited.
- Martin Ferguson
- Donisha Duff
- Mark Wenitong
- Andrea Goddard
The Carnegie School Inc
We provided social, emotional and academic support to at risk youth who due to learning difficulties, social reasons, mental health issues, family pre…
Love Me Love You Australia
Facilitated mental health and education programs to over 15000 people in 2019 Provided support and changed the help seeking behaviours of 100's o…
Noonga Reconciliation Group
We provide information and activities on reconciliation issues to benefit local communities, schools and early learning centres and in doing so suppor…
National Institute For Aboriginal And Torres Strait Islander Health Research Limited
* 11% of the Institute's policy and advocacy work had a direct influence on national level policy * Awarded 11 scholarships and 12 seed funding g…
Charity Bounce Limited
Charity Bounce is a not for profit organisation that exists to build resiliency and positive job futures for young people at -risk (12-24), using inno…
- Registration Status
- Charity is registered.
- DGR Status
Donations can be claimed as a tax deduction.
- Office Address
178 Centre Rd
- Operating States
- VIC QLD WA NT
- Entity Type
Australian Public Company
A company is a non-individual client type. Company is defined to include a body corporate and any other unincorporated association or body of persons but does not include a partnership or a non-entity joint venture. Public Benevolent Institution
- Latest Social
- Tweets by stars_au
- health, aboriginal, torres strait, torres strait islander, mentoring, risk, wellbeing, vic, the northern territory, strait, bentleigh