EIS Health Limited
Also known as “Central and Eastern Sydney PHN”, EIS Health Limited is a large-scale charity established in 2015. Their main activity is registered as other health service delivery primarily serving general community in australia.
Our vision is better health and wellbeing. We work to improve and transform care in the Central and Eastern Sydney region. Our work is focused on improving practice, integrating systems and commissioning services. EIS Health has operated as a primary health network since July 2015
Who They Help
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people
- Financially disadvantaged people
- Gay, lesbian, bisexual, transgender or intersex persons
- People from a culturally and linguistically diverse background
- People with chronic illness (including terminal illness)
- General community in Australia
Total employee expenses: $9,498,157 (24% of revenue).
Average full-time equivalent salary: $103,241.
Revenue vs Expenses
EIS Health Limited has seen an average annual growth of 21% in revenue versus a 20% p.a. increase in expenses. This can be a good sign of financial health.
Assets vs Liabilities
As of 2018, EIS Health Limited has a debt-to-equity (D/E) ratio of 0.96. This is considered slightly riskier than average within the charity space.
Sources of Revenue
Sources of Expense
- Mark Harris
- DirectorPossibly also represents: Anglican Diocese Of Newcastle, Anglican Church Of Australia Parish Of Forster-Tuncurry, Righteous Pups Australia Inc., Global Aid Network Ltd, Power to Change, Great Commission Foundation, Hope Bereavement Services Inc., Charters Towers Congregation of Jehovah's Witnesses, Western Victoria Primary Health Network Limited, Arch Of Victory/Avenue Of Honour Committee Incorporated, Art Gallery Of Ballarat, The Male Bag Foundation.
- Wilson Tobias
- Rosemary Bishop
- Chris Tzarimas
- Rene Pennock
- DirectorPossibly also represents: Down Syndrome Association Of NSW Inc.
- Robert Ramjan
- Anthony Schembri
- Gary Nicholls
- Michael Wright
- Sharyn Wilkins
- DirectorPossibly also represents: Karitane.
- Richard Vaughan
- Teresa Anderson
Calvary Health Care Act Limited
Our purpose is the maintenance/enhancement of the overall quality of life, dignity and well-being of every individual needing care, particularly at th…
The Trustee For The Acma Charitable Trust
Provided grants to assist in medical research for benefit of general community…
Charity Bounce Limited
Charity Bounce provided a focus on education and employment focused social programs. Charity Bounce delivered programs for at-risk youth in city, regi…
Think & DO Tank Foundation Limited
Think+DO Tank Foundation (TDTF) works within local communities in low-income parts of South Western and Western Sydney, devising projects and social e…
Project Generosity Inc
We provide intervention to those at risk, or before they become at risk of mental and or physical disability. This includes their carers We continue…
- Registration Status
- Charity is registered.
- DGR Status
Donations can be claimed as a tax deduction.
- Office Address
Tower A, Level 5 201 Coward Street
- Operating States
- Entity Type
Australian Public Company
A company is a non-individual client type. Company is defined to include a body corporate and any other unincorporated association or body of persons but does not include a partnership or a non-entity joint venture. Health Promotion Charity
- Latest Social
- Tweets by CESPHN
- health, nsw, sydney, wellbeing, Mascot