Southside Christian Centre Inc
Southside Christian Centre Inc is a small-scale charity established in 2000. Their main activity is registered as christianity primarily serving children - aged 6 to under 15 youth - 15 to under 25 adults - aged 25 to under 65 adults - aged 65 and over families migrants, refugees or asylum seekers people from a culturally and linguistically diverse background financially disadvantaged people people at risk of homelessness/ people experiencing homelessness people with disabilities unemployed persons females males.
Charity main activity: Religious activities Other main activities: Social services Other main activities: Advocacy and civic activities Other: Weekly Church Services, Home Group Bible Studies, Street Witnessing Outreaches, Distribution of food to the needy
Who They Help
- Youth - 15 to under 25
- Unemployed persons
- People with disabilities
- People from a culturally and linguistically diverse background
- People at risk of homelessness/ people experiencing homelessness
- Migrants, refugees or asylum seekers
- Financially disadvantaged people
- Children - aged 6 to under 15
- Adults - aged 65 and over
- Adults - aged 25 to under 65
Total employee expenses: $10,807 (36% of revenue).
Average full-time equivalent salary: $4,935.
Revenue vs Expenses
Southside Christian Centre Inc has seen an average annual decline of -6% in revenue versus a -12% p.a. decrease in expenses.
Assets vs Liabilities
Sources of Expense
- Kevin Mccormack
- Board MemberAlso represents: Southcare Community Care Inc.Possibly also represents: Ingkerreke Outstations Resource Services Aboriginal Corporation.
- Wallace Anthony
- Joyce Wallace
- Board Member
- Angela Cowan
- SecretaryPossibly also represents: Galambila Aboriginal Corporation, Jagun Aged and Community Care Limited, Coffs Harbour & District Local Aboriginal Land Council.
- Paul Morton
- Registration Status
- Charity is registered.
- DGR Status
Donations are not tax deductible.
- Operating States
- Entity Type
Other Incorporated Entity
Other incorporated entity includes an entity that has the same characteristics as a company but is not incorporated as a corporation's law company. This category includes: a branch of an overseas company not incorporated in Australia (often the name ends in corporation) incorporated associations which are incorporated under a State Act incorporated charitable institutions
0406 670 273
- god, vic