Wise Employment Ltd
Wise Employment Ltd is a large-scale charity established in 2001. Their main activity is registered as job services primarily serving youth - 15 to under 25 adults - aged 25 to under 65 aboriginal and torres strait islander people people from a culturally and linguistically diverse background financially disadvantaged people people at risk of homelessness/ people experiencing homelessness people with chronic illness (including terminal illness) people with disabilities unemployed persons.
The charity operates as a not for profit organisation providing job placement services, labour services and training to people with disability and other disadvantages. The charity is focused on alleviating poverty, hardship and distress experienced by the most disadvantaged people in the community.
Who They Help
- Youth - 15 to under 25
- Unemployed persons
- People with disabilities
- People with chronic illness (including terminal illness)
- People in rural/regional/remote communities
- People from a culturally and linguistically diverse background
- People at risk of homelessness/ people experiencing homelessness
- General community in Australia
- Financially disadvantaged people
- Adults - aged 25 to under 65
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people
Total employee expenses: $49,489,036 (48% of revenue).
Average full-time equivalent salary: $69,605.
Revenue vs Expenses
Wise Employment Ltd has seen an average annual growth of 13% in revenue versus a 10% p.a. increase in expenses. This can be a good sign of financial health.
Assets vs Liabilities
As of 2020, Wise Employment Ltd has a debt-to-equity (D/E) ratio of 0.29. This is considered about average within the charity space.
Sources of Revenue
Sources of Expense
- Patricia Toop
- SecretaryPossibly also represents: Seaworks Foundation.
- John Harvey
- DirectorPossibly also represents: South Australian Grain Industry Trust Fund, Bangarra Dance Theatre Australia Ltd., Townsend House Inc, Royal South Australian Deaf Society Inc, Rural Business Support Service Incorporated, Dmtc Limited, Uca - Westbury Property Committee, Headspace National Youth Mental Health Foundation Ltd, Helping Hand Aged Care Inc, Helping Hand Housing Inc.
- Gabrielle Whelan
- Zane Duff
- Leeanne Bremner
- Ernestine Rozario
- Joseph Graffam
- DirectorPossibly also represents: Geelong Region Local Learning And Employment Network Inc, PEOTO Inc, USER VOICE LTD.
- Anna Leyden
- DirectorPossibly also represents: Disabled Motorists Australia.
Melbourne City Mission
Melbourne City Mission is a leading community support organisation working alongside people to live the life they aspire to, their way, providing a br…
Community Living & Respite Services Inc
We delivered varied supports to people with disability and the aged in our community. This provides support to their families and community to enable …
Our mission is to provide opportunities for people with disabilities to thrive in an inclusive, just society. We do this by providing unique and excit…
Geelong Region Local Learning And Employment Network Inc
The Geelong Region Local Learning and Employment Network (GR LLEN) adopts a whole of community approach to education, training and employment. Our aim…
Interact Australia Limited
Interact works in partnership with people who need support to maximise their health, wellbeing and opportunities for community participation and socia…
- Registration Status
- Charity is registered.
- DGR Status
Donations can be claimed as a tax deduction.
- Office Address
L 1 552 Victoria St
- Operating States
- VIC TAS NSW QLD SA NT
- Entity Type
Australian Public Company
A company is a non-individual client type. Company is defined to include a body corporate and any other unincorporated association or body of persons but does not include a partnership or a non-entity joint venture. Public Benevolent Institution
- Latest Social
- Tweets by WISE_Employment
- disability, employment, marginalised, ndis, work, social inclusion, vic, social enterprises, labour, recovery, north melbourne