Ballarat And Queen's Anglican Grammar School Foundation Limited
Also known as “Ballarat Grammar Foundation”, Ballarat And Queen's Anglican Grammar School Foundation Limited is a large-scale charity established in 1981. Their main activity is registered as primary and secondary education primarily serving other charities.
The principal activities of the Company are to promote regional education through the support of Ballarat and Queen's Anglican Grammar School in the State of Victoria, to encourage and foster the interest and financial support of past students and friends of the School for the benefit of the School including the preservation, improvement and development of its standards, services, property and facilities. This is achieved via the following - Fostering relations with the past students via peer reunions and regional events, Annual Giving and Bequest programs; Student Scholarships; Travelling Scholarships for Staff; Support Ballarat Grammar ancillary groups such as Friends of Grammar; Providing Trusts for the benefit of the School parents including Fees Trust and Personal Netbook programs; Provision of rental properties; Innovation Fund to support new education initiatives. The Company is charged with the prudent management and distribution of funds in accordance with relative legislation and Board policies.
Who They Help
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people
- Children - aged 6 to under 15
- People in rural/regional/remote communities
- Youth - 15 to under 25
- Other charities
Total employee expenses: $186,556 (5% of revenue).
Average full-time equivalent salary: $93,278.
Revenue vs Expenses
Ballarat And Queen's Anglican Grammar School Foundation Limited has seen an average annual growth of 6% in revenue versus a 9% p.a. increase in expenses. This imbalance can sometimes mean a challenge for long-term financial management.
Grants given out in 2018 for use within Australia: $363,170
Assets vs Liabilities
Sources of Revenue
Sources of Expense
- Lindsay Evans
- Pamela Coghlan
- Anne Gaunt
- Cameron Moore
- Graeme Eyres
- Peter Hunt
- SecretaryAlso represents: The Rural Foundation Limited.Possibly also represents: Hsft Pty Limited As Trustee For The Hermon Slade Foundation, Women's Community Shelters Limited, Marrickville Legal Centre, Riverland Respite And Recreation Service Inc, Grameen Foundation (Australia) Limited, Bgs Educational Services Ltd, So They Can, The Trustee For The Nell And Hermon Slade Trust, The Project Rozana Foundation, MIND MEDICINE AUSTRALIA LIMITED, THE ROZANA PROJECT INITIATIVE FOUNDATION LIMITED, Elouera Association LTD.
- Ken Cook
- Phillip Mann
- Colin Mcintosh
- Mark Warwick
- Geoffrey Millar
- DirectorPossibly also represents: Ballarat Health Services Foundation Limited.
Ballarat And Queen's Anglican Grammar School
Since 2006 Ballarat Grammar has focused on building capacity across five strategic pillars to create and deliver a compelling educational offering fro…
St Michael's Grammar School
St Michael's Grammar School provided education services to a range of students with a range of demographic backgrounds. Some families receive ass…
The Rural Foundation Limited
In 2019 the new name of The Rural Foundation Ltd, t/a Youthrive Victoria was adopted and implemented across the organisation. See youthrivevictoria.or…
Masters International Limited
W provided music programs that supported educational development for primary aged children and secondary school-aged children and their parents in the…
Shelford Girls' Grammar
The Schools Strategic Plan focuses on five key areas: 1. Teaching and Learning 2. Buildings, Facilities and the Environment 3. Governance and Administ…
- Registration Status
- Charity is registered.
- DGR Status
Donations can be claimed as a tax deduction. (Fund name: BALLARAT AND QUEEN'S ANGLICAN GRAMMAR SCHOOL SCHOLARSHIP FUND).
- Office Address
Ballarat Grammar School
- Operating States
- Entity Type
Australian Public Company
A company is a non-individual client type. Company is defined to include a body corporate and any other unincorporated association or body of persons but does not include a partnership or a non-entity joint venture.
- Latest Social
- Tweets by ballaratgrammar
- education, ballarat, property, scholarships, grammar school, vic, co-educational school, company, grammar, wendouree, the state of victoria