Biocurate Pty Ltd
Biocurate Pty Ltd is a large-scale charity established in 2016. Their main activity is registered as health and medical research primarily serving general community in australia.
Focused on the research & development of life saving drugs.
Who They Help
- General community in Australia
Total employee expenses: $2,653,812 (83% of revenue).
Average full-time equivalent salary: $204,139.
Revenue vs Expenses
Biocurate Pty Ltd has seen an average annual decline of -9% in revenue versus a 77% p.a. increase in expenses. This imbalance can sometimes mean a challenge for long-term financial management.
Assets vs Liabilities
As of 2020, Biocurate Pty Ltd has a debt-to-equity (D/E) ratio of 0.04. This is considered safer than average within the charity space.
Sources of Revenue
Sources of Expense
- Lindner Marie
- Kenneth Sloan
- John Brumby
- DirectorPossibly also represents: The Trustee For The Joe Welch Bursary Trust.
- Linda Peterson
- SecretaryPossibly also represents: Araluen Centre.
- Andrea Douglas
- DirectorAlso represents: Baker Heart And Diabetes Institute.Possibly also represents: Buddies Refugee support Group Ltd.
- Kenneth Jefferd
- DirectorPossibly also represents: The Bionics Institute Of Australia.
Victorian Clinical Genetics Services Limited
1. The provision of genetic testing, diagnostic and support and counselling services to thousands of families in Australia. 2. Research and developmen…
- Registration Status
- Charity is registered.
- DGR Status
Donations are not tax deductible.
- Operating States
- Entity Type
Australian Private Company
A private Australian company is not listed on the stock exchange and is not included in the description of Australian public company or cooperative. Health Promotion Charity
- research and development, vic, parkville