St Francis Xavier's Catholic School Narrabri
St Francis Xavier's Catholic School Narrabri is a large-scale charity established in 1884. Their main activity is registered as primary and secondary education primarily serving children - aged 6 to under 15.
As a non-government school formed under section 39 of the Education Act 1990 (NSW) we offered a primary school curriculum in a Catholic faith context. Also consistent with section 83C of the Act, our school operated as not for profit.
Who They Help
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people
- Children - aged 6 to under 15
- Early childhood - aged under 6
- People in rural/regional/remote communities
- People with disabilities
Total employee expenses: $2,007,113 (67% of revenue).
Average full-time equivalent salary: $118,065.
Revenue vs Expenses
St Francis Xavier's Catholic School Narrabri has seen an average annual growth of 4% in revenue versus a 4% p.a. increase in expenses.
Assets vs Liabilities
Sources of Revenue
Sources of Expense
- Chris Smyth
- DirectorPossibly also represents: St Mary's College Gunnedah, St Mary Of The Angels Catholic School Guyra, St Joseph's Catholic School Glen Innes, St Josephs Catholic School Uralla, Sacred Heart Catholic Primary School Boggabri, St Josephs Catholic Primary School Tamworth, St Xavier's Catholic Primary School Gunnedah, St Edwards Catholic Primary School Tamworth, St Josephs Catholic School Barraba, St Josephs Catholic School Mungindi, St Joseph's Catholic Primary School Wee Waa, St Josephs Catholic School Quirindi, St Patricks Catholic Primary School Walcha, St Josephs Catholic School Tenterfield, St Josephs Catholic Primary School Walgett, O'Connor Catholic College, Mccarthy Catholic College Tamworth, St Nicholas Catholic School Tamworth, St.Mary's Catholic Primary School Armidale, St Josephs Catholic Primary School Warialda, St Michaels Catholic School Manilla, St Philomenas Catholic School Moree.
- Williamson Helen
The Lakes Catholic Parish Of St Joseph's St Rose Narrabeen Collaroy Plateau
To assist people in their knowledge of the Catholic Faith…
St Marys Primary School Altona
Catholic schools commit to providing quality education and encourage students faith and lead them to deepen their relationship with God through prayer…
John Xxiii College Inc
Catholic schools in Western Australia have a distinctive ethos and are mandated by the Bishops of Western Australia. The ethos of the Catholic school …
Rosary School Board
Catholic Schools in South Australia create an educational environment in partnership with families and the Catholic faith to create opportunities for …
Catholic Parish Of Holy Spirit St Clair
Conducting daily mass services. Pastoral Care - visiting the primary and secondary schools, visiting the sick, counselling of the bereaved, catechesis…
- Registration Status
- Charity is registered.
- DGR Status
Donations are not tax deductible.
- Office Address
32 Nandewar Street
- Operating States
- Entity Type
Other Unincorporated Entity
An other unincorporated entity is a number of people grouped together by a common purpose with club-like characteristics, for example, a sporting club, social club or trade union. Some club-like characteristics are that: there are members of the association the members will normally be free to join or leave the association the association will normally continue in existence independently of any change to the composition of the association as a matter of history, there will have been a moment in time when a number of persons combined to form the association there is a contract (which can fall short of a legally enforceable contract) binding the members among themselves, and there is a constitutional arrangement for meetings of members and for appointing officers. The meaning of any other unincorporated association or body of persons does not include a non-entity joint venture.
- Latest Social
- Tweets by CSOArmidale
- nsw, diocese, employment, catholic, diocese of armidale, armidale, catholic school, secondary schools, catholic schools, catholic faith, narrabri, st francis xavier