Access Housing Australia Ltd
Also known as “Access Housing Australia”, Access Housing Australia Ltd is a large-scale charity established in 2007. Their main activity is registered as housing activities primarily serving financially disadvantaged people.
The principal activities of the year were: * the management of subsidised social and affordable rental houisng in Perth, Peel and the South West; * Expansion of the portfolio of social and affordable housing stock under management; * Tenant sustainability and brockerage of client support services; * A property developmet program to prpvide additional social and affordable houing, and homes for sale to home buyers and investors.
Who They Help
- Financially disadvantaged people
- People at risk of homelessness/ people experiencing homelessness
- People with disabilities
Total employee expenses: $7,398,000 (31% of revenue).
Average full-time equivalent salary: $108,794.
Revenue vs Expenses
Access Housing Australia Ltd has seen an average annual growth of 8% in revenue versus a 12% p.a. increase in expenses. This imbalance can sometimes mean a challenge for long-term financial management.
Assets vs Liabilities
As of 2019, Access Housing Australia Ltd has a debt-to-equity (D/E) ratio of 0.18. This is considered safer than average within the charity space.
Sources of Revenue
Sources of Expense
- Fabienne Michaux
- DirectorPossibly also represents: Disability Housing Limited, Housing Choices Tasmania Limited, The Song Room Limited, Housing Choices NSW Limited, Singleton Equity Housing Ltd., The Trustee For Inner City Social Housing Trust, The Trustee For Ecumencial Housing Trust, Housing Choices South Australia Limited, Housing Choices Australia Limited, Impact Investing Australia Ltd, The Trustee For Disability Housing Trust.
- David Lantzke
- Drew Beswick
- DirectorPossibly also represents: POSSABILITY REGIONAL LTD.
- Meredith Sussex
- Matthew Raison
- Board Member
- Christian Leishman
- Michael Lennon
- Julie Mitchell
- Heather Mccallum
GP down south Ltd
All our services are provided free of charge to our range of clients who include young people, Aboriginal people, those with mental health issues and …
Huntington's Wa (Inc)
Huntington's WA provides support through the following program areas: -Individual and Family Services -Education and Information Services for peo…
Bunbury Multicultural Group Inc
Bunbury Multicultural Group provided opportunities through 2018-2019 for people of diverse cultural backgrounds to connect with and make friends with …
Bentley Baptist Church Incorporated
Our ambition is to reach out into the community, showing Gods love in both action and word. Our ministries include active youth groups, a thriving bas…
Flexi Queensland Limited
Flexi Queensland is an accredited specialist mental health, disability and aged support service, providing services across rural and remote communitie…
- Registration Status
- Charity is registered.
- DGR Status
Donations can be claimed as a tax deduction.
- Office Address
U 7 25 Rowe Ave
- Operating States
- Entity Type
Australian Public Company
A company is a non-individual client type. Company is defined to include a body corporate and any other unincorporated association or body of persons but does not include a partnership or a non-entity joint venture. Public Benevolent Institution
- health, perth, disability, mental health, western australia, affordable housing, wa, western australians, housing, affordable, rivervale