Arthritis Foundation Of Australia
Also known as “Arthritis Australia”, Arthritis Foundation Of Australia is a large-scale charity established in 1999. Their main activity is registered as civic and advocacy activities primarily serving people with disabilities.
- Promote awareness of the challenges facing people with arthritis across the community, and to leaders in business, industry, and government, such as through our advocacy work including our National Strategic Action Plan for Arthritis. - Provide support and information to people with arthritis as well as their families through our Arthritis Infoline and resources including information sheets, booklets and websites (www.arthritisaustralia.com.au). - Fund research through Arthritis Australias National Research Program into potential causes and possible cures, as well as better ways to live with arthritis (read about recipients and their projects at arthritisaustralia.com.au/programs-resea rch/national-research-program/past-recip ients-and-outcomes/). - Assisted health professionals such as GPs, physiotherapists, occupational therapists, and community nurses by providing quality information and resources. Read about all our activities in our annual report at https://arthritisaustralia.com.au/about- us/annual-reports/ websites.
Who They Help
- Adults - aged 25 to under 65
- Adults - aged 65 and over
- Children - aged 6 to under 15
- People with chronic illness (including terminal illness)
- People with disabilities
- Youth - 15 to under 25
Total employee expenses: $632,134 (20% of revenue).
Average full-time equivalent salary: $61,853.
Revenue vs Expenses
Arthritis Foundation Of Australia has seen an average annual growth of 2% in revenue versus a -2% p.a. decrease in expenses. This can be a good sign of financial health.
Grants given out in 2019 for use within Australia: $1,009,679
Grants given out in 2019 for use outside of Australia: $150,000
Assets vs Liabilities
As of 2019, Arthritis Foundation Of Australia has a debt-to-equity (D/E) ratio of 0.25. This is considered about average within the charity space.
Sources of Revenue
Sources of Expense
- Margaret Stone
- DirectorPossibly also represents: Corner Inlet Uniting Church Parish.
- Kristine Riethmiller
- Kaylene Hubbard
- Andrew Mills
- Susanna Proudman
- DirectorPossibly also represents: St Peter's College Foundation Library Fund, St Peter's College Foundation Inc, The Trustee For The Wilderness School Foundation Scholarship Fund, St Peter's College Foundation Inc Museum Trust, The Trustee For St Peter's College Scholarship Trust, St Peter's College Foundation Building Fund.
- Wendy Favorito
- Colette Smith
Four Paws Australia (Animal Welfare) Limited
During the financial year the principal continuing activities of FOUR PAWS Australia were to raise broad community awareness of animal welfare issues …
Operation Medical Services Armenia Ltd.
We operate a Training doctors programme to train up surgeons and also giving the opportunity for junior surgeons to attend international conferences.…
Aged & Community Services Australia Incorporated
Aged and Community Services Australia (ACSA) exists to represent and be the voice of not-for-profit and faith-based providers of residential and commu…
Australian Blouza Association Incorporated
Our activities helped encourage community participation by providing a meeting place for local social and educational events, including dance lessons,…
Toronto Men's Shed Incorporated
The Toronto Men's Shed is a community based, not for profit organisation, providing a safe place in which men of all ages are able to meet for fe…
Anangu Communities Foundation Trust
In the 2018/19 financial year, Anangu Communities Foundation distributed funds to various projects including: educational activities; School holiday p…
- Registration Status
- Charity is registered.
- DGR Status
Donations can be claimed as a tax deduction.
- Office Address
Se 2 255 Broadway
- Operating States
- VIC TAS NSW QLD WA SA ACT NT
- Entity Type
Australian Public Company
A company is a non-individual client type. Company is defined to include a body corporate and any other unincorporated association or body of persons but does not include a partnership or a non-entity joint venture. Public Benevolent Institution
(02) 9518 4441
- Latest Social
- Tweets by ArthritisAust
- community, nsw, south australia, research, not-for-profit organisation, australians, arthritis, health professionals, physiotherapists, nurses, glebe, Broadway