Forever Wild was established in 1996.
Who They Help
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people
- General community in Australia
- People in rural/regional/remote communities
- Annabelle Olsson
- John Mcdonald
- DirectorPossibly also represents: U3A SurfCoast Inc, Heidelberg Christian Centre Inc, Citywest Christian Centre Inc, Riverside Community and Recreation Centre Limited, Border Rivers Christian College Ltd, The Acupuncture Now Foundation (Australia), The Joy and Harold Marchant Foundation, East Tamworth Gospel Trust, The Trustee For Peel Education Trust, Parkinson's Western Australia Inc, St Joseph's College Foundation Limited, St Joseph's College Foundation Education Fund.
- Fiachra Kearney
- Pietro Girgenti
- Bronwyn Price
- Terry Carmichael
- DirectorPossibly also represents: TREE ROO RESCUE AND CONSERVATION CENTRE LTD.
- Registration Status
- Charity is registered.
- DGR Status
Donations can be claimed as a tax deduction. (Fund name: WILDLIFE CONCERVANCY OF TROPICAL QUEENSLAND PUBLIC FUND).
- Office Address
186 Byrnes St
- Operating States
- VIC NSW QLD ACT
- Operating Countries
- Netherlands, United Kingdom, United States
- Entity Type
Australian Public Company
A company is a non-individual client type. Company is defined to include a body corporate and any other unincorporated association or body of persons but does not include a partnership or a non-entity joint venture.
- qld, mareeba