Hands At Work In Africa (Australia) Limited
Hands At Work In Africa (Australia) Limited is a medium-scale charity established in 2008. Their main activity is registered as child development primarily serving early childhood - aged under 6 children - aged 6 to under 15 youth - 15 to under 25 families overseas communities or charities.
Hands at Work in Africa provides holistic care for orphaned and vulnerable children in communities across Southern Africa. The provision of nutrition, education and basic healthcare form their three Essential Services (3ES). Hands at Work in Africa also provides crisis relief and other programs to reduce child vulnerability and build community resilience.
Who They Help
- Youth - 15 to under 25
- Overseas communities or charities
- Early childhood - aged under 6
- Children - aged 6 to under 15
Total employee expenses: $0 (0% of revenue).
Average full-time equivalent salary: $0.
Revenue vs Expenses
Hands At Work In Africa (Australia) Limited has seen an average annual growth of 8% in revenue versus a 19% p.a. increase in expenses. This imbalance can sometimes mean a challenge for long-term financial management.
Grants given out in 2020 for use outside of Australia: $437,746
Assets vs Liabilities
Sources of Revenue
Sources of Expense
- Paul Craig
- Board MemberPossibly also represents: Mission Enterprises Limited.
- George Snyman
- Rachel Mclaughlin
- Shane Lepp
- Judith Riddell
- Board MemberPossibly also represents: Careworks Sunranges Inc.
- Clinton Wood
- SecretaryPossibly also represents: President Avenue Community Church Incorporated.
We provided sport-based interventions to promote positive and long-lasting development in Australia and developing countries with a focus on the Pacif…
Cultural Diversity Network International
Offered direct food, clothing, financial and/or short term accommodation to those applicants and/or assessed and identified individuals in severe need…
Zimbabwe Sports & Edcucation Fund Inc.
- The Education Fund provides educational support for selected children and young adults associated with the Young Achievement Sports for Development …
The Archbishop Of Sydney's Anglican Aid
Anglican Aid met its objects through overseas activities promoting children's rights, provision of primary and secondary education to impoverishe…
- Registration Status
- Charity is registered.
- DGR Status
Donations can be claimed as a tax deduction.
- Office Address
Po Box 730
- Operating Countries
- Mozambique, Nigeria, South Africa, Zambia, Zimbabwe, Congo, The Democratic Republic Of The
- Entity Type
Australian Public Company
A company is a non-individual client type. Company is defined to include a body corporate and any other unincorporated association or body of persons but does not include a partnership or a non-entity joint venture. Public Benevolent Institution
03 9716 3057
- nsw, africa, developing countries, zambia, south africa, zimbabwe, nigeria, mozambique, Sutherland