Adrian Gray Ministries Incorporated
Adrian Gray Ministries Incorporated is a small-scale charity established in 2011. Their main activity is registered as pentecostalism primarily serving adults - aged 25 to under 65.
Primary activity was the management and operation of a local church promoting the advancement of religion by way of services 2-3 times per week; conducting weekly religion education classes for children age 4-11; weekly inspirational classes for adults; regular monthly events for men and women to encourage, mentor and assist people to live a successful life; pastoral care was offered to numbers of people with illness, grief, hospital stays, parenting, marriage etc Preaching and teaching in other churches in Australia and overseas for the purpose of instructing, informing and inspiring the congregants in the ways of the Christian faith. Numerous one on one occasions assisting ministers and lay people with life issues and instructing on how to conduct themselves in line with their religious faith.
Who They Help
- Adults - aged 25 to under 65
Total employee expenses: $0 (0% of revenue).
Average full-time equivalent salary: $0.
Revenue vs Expenses
Adrian Gray Ministries Incorporated has seen an average annual growth of 5% in revenue versus a -7% p.a. decrease in expenses. This can be a good sign of financial health.
Grants given out in 2020 for use outside of Australia: $1,100
Assets vs Liabilities
Sources of Revenue
Sources of Expense
- Adrian Gray
- Kathleen Gray
- SecretaryPossibly also represents: IRIS Global Australia Limited.
- Juliana Broadstock
- Committee Member
- Kathleen Gray
- SecretaryAlso represents: IRIS Global Australia Limited.
- Michael Shaw
- Committee Member
- Bryant Cowie
- Deputy ChairpersonAlso represents: Christian City Church Maroubra.Possibly also represents: Zoe Foundation Australia Limited.
IRIS Global Australia Limited
We supported our international partners in providing educational and health care for young children and young adults who are otherwise prevented from …
CORE Training and Development Limited
- We continued to work closely with K2015288970 t/as Core Training and Development South Africa (Core SA), as our hands and feet on the African contin…
Highlife Church Incorporated
Provided weekly worship service on a Sunday and Sunday school classes for children in the church prior to COVID restrictions Provided mid week prayer …
St Augustines Anglican Church Of Australia Woolgoolga
We provided support, financial and goods to homeless and those needing emergency assistance in our community.…
Anglican Parish Of Floreat Park
Toiletries and financial support for homeless people via St Bartholomew's House, emergency food relief, provisions of activities for aged people,…
RICE Inter-Church Evangelism Inc
- As an organisation we mobilise young people (aged 18 - 29) through our internship program and event based volunteer program that trains them both in…
- Registration Status
- Charity is registered.
- DGR Status
Donations are not tax deductible.
- Office Address
Po Box 1301
- Operating States
- Entity Type
Other Incorporated Entity
Other incorporated entity includes an entity that has the same characteristics as a company but is not incorporated as a corporation's law company. This category includes: a branch of an overseas company not incorporated in Australia (often the name ends in corporation) incorporated associations which are incorporated under a State Act incorporated charitable institutions
- nsw, god, church, pastoral care, churches, christian faith, mission, religious education, missions, lay-people, ministries, narellan, Harrington Park