St Josephs Catholic School Quirindi
St Josephs Catholic School Quirindi is a large-scale charity established in 1887. Their main activity is registered as primary and secondary education primarily serving children - aged 6 to under 15.
As a non-government school formed under section 39 of the Education Act 1990 (NSW) we offered a primary school curriculum in a Catholic faith context. Also consistent with section 83C of the Act, our school operated as not for profit.
Who They Help
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people
- Children - aged 6 to under 15
- Early childhood - aged under 6
- People in rural/regional/remote communities
- People with disabilities
Total employee expenses: $1,084,714 (70% of revenue).
Average full-time equivalent salary: $120,524.
Revenue vs Expenses
St Josephs Catholic School Quirindi has seen an average annual growth of 8% in revenue versus a 8% p.a. increase in expenses.
Assets vs Liabilities
Sources of Revenue
Sources of Expense
- Helen Williamson
- OtherAlso represents: St Philomenas Catholic School Moree, St Patricks Catholic Primary School Walcha, Holy Trinity Catholic School Inverell, St Josephs Catholic Primary School Walgett, St Mary Of The Angels Catholic School Guyra, St Josephs Catholic School Mungindi, St Nicholas Catholic School Tamworth, St.Mary's Catholic Primary School Armidale, Sacred Heart Catholic Primary School Boggabri, St Josephs Catholic Primary School Warialda, St Mary's College Gunnedah, Catholic Schools Office Armidale, St Xavier's Catholic Primary School Gunnedah, O'Connor Catholic College, St Joseph's Catholic Primary School Wee Waa, St Josephs Catholic School Uralla, St Josephs Catholic School Tenterfield, St Edwards Catholic Primary School Tamworth, Mccarthy Catholic College Tamworth, St Michaels Catholic School Manilla, St Josephs Catholic School Barraba.
- Chris Smyth
The Lakes Catholic Parish Of St Joseph's St Rose Narrabeen Collaroy Plateau
To assist people in their knowledge of the Catholic Faith…
St Marys Primary School Altona
Catholic schools commit to providing quality education and encourage students faith and lead them to deepen their relationship with God through prayer…
John Xxiii College Inc
Catholic schools in Western Australia have a distinctive ethos and are mandated by the Bishops of Western Australia. The ethos of the Catholic school …
Rosary School Board
Catholic Schools in South Australia create an educational environment in partnership with families and the Catholic faith to create opportunities for …
Catholic Parish Of Holy Spirit St Clair
Conducting daily mass services. Pastoral Care - visiting the primary and secondary schools, visiting the sick, counselling of the bereaved, catechesis…
- Registration Status
- Charity is registered.
- DGR Status
Donations are not tax deductible.
- Office Address
18 Thomas Street
- Operating States
- Entity Type
Other Incorporated Entity
Other incorporated entity includes an entity that has the same characteristics as a company but is not incorporated as a corporation's law company. This category includes: a branch of an overseas company not incorporated in Australia (often the name ends in corporation) incorporated associations which are incorporated under a State Act incorporated charitable institutions
- Latest Social
- Tweets by CSOArmidale
- nsw, diocese, employment, catholic, armidale, primary school, catholic school, secondary schools, catholic schools, catholic faith, Quirindi