Mrael Limited is a large-scale charity established in 1985. Their main activity is registered as job training primarily serving unemployed persons general community in australia.
MRAEL is established to offer end to end workforce solutions; to provide dignity and hope to all people through support, training and employment; and to provide benevolent relief to the marginalised. We achieve this by providing: employment, apprenticeship and traineeship opportunities; education and training to individuals in order to increase their ability to obtain employment; workforce advice and support to businesses in order to improve their services; corporate services to community service organisations; and specialised services to the vulnerable, the disadvantaged and the marginalised. Overall, MRAEL provides services that enable and support people and businesses to realise their potential through opportunities for quality education, training and employment.
Who They Help
- Youth - 15 to under 25
- Unemployed persons
- People in rural/regional/remote communities
- People from a culturally and linguistically diverse background
- General community in Australia
- Adults - aged 25 to under 65
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people
Total employee expenses: $16,559,672 (74% of revenue).
Average full-time equivalent salary: $170,718.
Revenue vs Expenses
Mrael Limited has seen an average annual growth of 21% in revenue versus a 14% p.a. increase in expenses. This can be a good sign of financial health.
Assets vs Liabilities
As of 2020, Mrael Limited has a debt-to-equity (D/E) ratio of 0.30. This is considered about average within the charity space.
Sources of Revenue
Sources of Expense
- Poul Bottern
- DirectorPossibly also represents: Hume Employment Service Limited, The Trustee For Australian Trade College North Brisbane Building Fund, The Trustee For Australian Trade College North Brisbane Scholarship Fund, Australian Trade College North Brisbane Ltd, Australian Trade Training College Limited, Interact Australia Limited, Community Potential Foundation Limited, Hospitality Training Network Ltd, Gippsland Group Training Limited, Inner Northern Group Training Limited, Work & Training Limited, Capricornia Training Company Ltd, MAS National Limited.
- Kevin Breen
- Elizabeth Board
- Ronald Browne
- DirectorAlso represents: Capricornia Training Company Ltd.
- Kerry Attwill
Capricornia Training Company Ltd
CTC delivers support services to young people that are homeless, or young people at risk of becoming homeless. To do this, CTC is effectively engaged …
Australian Trade Training College Limited
Australian Trade Training College provides a range of training and development solutions to individuals to assist them to increase their personal skil…
Australian Trade College North Brisbane Ltd
Australian Trade College North Brisbane continued its commitment in 2020 to preparing young people to undertake meaningful trade careers whilst still …
Queensland Doctors' Health Programme Pty Ltd
Operate a 24-7 help-line for doctors and medical students in distress. Provided education and advocacy for doctors' health issues and provided re…
Queensland Education Science And Technology Network
QUDIT provides for the interchange of ideas concerning the delivery of ICT services in higher education and research, and acts as a forum for progress…
THE TRUSTEE FOR Q COAL FOUNDATION
Resilient regional and remote communities are built on the pillars of health, education and liveability. QCoal Foundation (QCF) develops programs to d…
Muscular Dystrophy Queensland Ltd
MDQ provides free, whole-of-life information, support, advocacy and services for Queenslanders living with muscular dystrophy and similar conditions. …
Health Leaders Australia Ltd
Infrastructure services for heal care service organisation; health promotion services. Gearing up for aged care sector education and training service…
- Registration Status
- Charity is registered.
- DGR Status
Donations are not tax deductible.
- Office Address
6a Lawson St
- Operating States
- Entity Type
Australian Public Company
A company is a non-individual client type. Company is defined to include a body corporate and any other unincorporated association or body of persons but does not include a partnership or a non-entity joint venture.
- Latest Social
- Tweets by MRAELGroup
- qld, education, queensland, apprenticeship, employment, marginalised, training, registered training organisation, workforce, mackay