YWCA Housing is a large-scale charity established in 2008. Their main activity is registered as housing services primarily serving adults - aged 25 to under 65 adults - aged 65 and over families aboriginal and torres strait islander people gay, lesbian, bisexual, transgender or intersex persons people from a culturally and linguistically diverse background people in rural/regional/remote communities financially disadvantaged people people at risk of homelessness/ people experiencing homelessness people with disabilities victims of crime (including family violence) females.
The charity provides accommodation services to disadvantaged women in the community. Such activities included management of leased, government-owned and independently owned accommodation.
Who They Help
- Victims of crime (including family violence)
- People with disabilities
- People in rural/regional/remote communities
- People from a culturally and linguistically diverse background
- People at risk of homelessness/ people experiencing homelessness
- Gay, lesbian, bisexual, transgender or intersex persons
- Financially disadvantaged people
- Adults - aged 65 and over
- Adults - aged 25 to under 65
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people
Total employee expenses: $686,887 (26% of revenue).
Average full-time equivalent salary: $76,321.
Revenue vs Expenses
YWCA Housing has seen an average annual growth of 7% in revenue versus a 4% p.a. increase in expenses. This can be a good sign of financial health.
Assets vs Liabilities
As of 2020, YWCA Housing has a debt-to-equity (D/E) ratio of 0.07. This is considered safer than average within the charity space.
Sources of Revenue
Sources of Expense
- Helen Conway
- Kirsty Rourke
- Khayshie Tilak Ramesh
- DirectorPossibly also represents: Advocacy And Rights Centre Limited.
- Georgina Morphett
- Rebecca Thomas
- Kate O'donohue
- SecretaryAlso represents: YWCA National Housing.
- Molly George
- Faisal Mukhtar
- Public Officer
- Julia Goodall
- Juliana Nkrumah
- DirectorPossibly also represents: African Women Australia Inc.
- Lina Tchung
- DirectorPossibly also represents: Immigration Advice And Rights Centre Inc.
- Yasmin Poole
- DirectorPossibly also represents: Oz Harvest Limited.
- Freya Mulvey
YWCA National Housing
The charity provides accommodation services to disadvantaged women in the community. Such activities included management of government-owned and indep…
The charity provides benevolent relief to people experiencing poverty, homelessness, violence or disadvantage, in particular, women and children. The …
Personal Injury Education Foundation Limited
PIEF's purpose is to strengthen personal injury & disability management industry capability to deliver social and economic value and community ou…
Spiritual Health Association Limited
We worked with health services and faith communities to ensure spiritual care services are available to all people as part of person-centred health ca…
The Trustee For The Collingwood Football Club Community Foundation
-Sourced rental properties for homeless persons and victims of domestic abuse in conjunction with the Salvation Army. - Supports a Melbourne based Caf…
Melbourne City Mission
Melbourne City Mission is a leading community support organisation working alongside people to live the life they aspire to, their way, providing a br…
Inner Melbourne Vet Cluster Inc
We developed tailored initiatives, interventions and supports that build skill sets and aspirations for our youth and vulnerable cohorts.…
- Registration Status
- Charity is registered.
- DGR Status
Donations are not tax deductible.
- Office Address
L 1 210 Kings Way
- Operating States
- Entity Type
Australian Public Company
A company is a non-individual client type. Company is defined to include a body corporate and any other unincorporated association or body of persons but does not include a partnership or a non-entity joint venture. Public Benevolent Institution
- Latest Social
- Tweets by ywcavic
- community, melbourne, geelong, charity, victoria, bendigo, social inclusion, vic, victorian, feminist, ywca, south melbourne