The Trustee For The Ashintosh Trust
Also known as “The Ashintosh Foundation”, The Trustee For The Ashintosh Trust is a small-scale charity established in 2005. Their main activity is registered as other education primarily serving youth - 15 to under 25.
- Volunteer-run Teddy Bear Hospital program educating prep-aged children about healthy eating, exercise, and going to the doctor - Queensland Medical Orchestra performances x3 - Coffeehouse music events x2 - Jazz Gala events
Who They Help
- Children - aged 6 to under 15
- Youth - 15 to under 25
- General community in Australia
Total employee expenses: $0 (0% of revenue).
Average full-time equivalent salary: $0.
Revenue vs Expenses
The Trustee For The Ashintosh Trust has seen an average annual decline of -2% in revenue versus a 29% p.a. increase in expenses. This imbalance can sometimes mean a challenge for long-term financial management.
Grants given out in 2019 for use within Australia: $21,127
Assets vs Liabilities
Sources of Revenue
Sources of Expense
- Mitchell Cox
- Amber Stoney
- Rosemary Stoke
- Patrick Tunney
- Rommel Balitactac
- DirectorPossibly also represents: The Trustee For The Pathways To Resilience Trust.
- Annika Blackie
- Blake De Zwart
- Veronica Ho
- Vikesh Kumar
Calvary Health Care Act Limited
Our purpose is the maintenance/enhancement of the overall quality of life, dignity and well-being of every individual needing care, particularly at th…
Queensland Doctors' Health Programme Pty Ltd
The primary focus of the QDHP is supporting the well-being of doctors and medical students in Queensland. This approach is based on the knowledge that…
Flexi Queensland Limited
Flexi Queensland is an accredited specialist mental health, disability and aged support service, providing services across rural and remote communitie…
THE TRUSTEE FOR Q COAL FOUNDATION
Resilient regional and remote communities are built on the pillars of health, education and liveability. QCoal Foundation (QCF) develops programs to …
- Registration Status
- Charity is registered.
- DGR Status
Donations can be claimed as a tax deduction. (Endorsed DGR - Public Ancillary Fund).
- Office Address
Level 3, Health Sciences Building, Rbwh
- Operating States
- Entity Type
Discretionary Investment Trust
The main source of income of the discretionary trust is from investment activities.
- health, trustee, qld, queensland, music, health care, mental health, hospital, orchestra, charities, health professionals, Herston