Cairns Regional Domestic Violence Service Inc
Cairns Regional Domestic Violence Service Inc is a large-scale charity established in 2001. Their main activity is registered as domestic and family violence primarily serving aboriginal and torres strait islander people gay, lesbian, bisexual, transgender or intersex persons migrants, refugees or asylum seekers people from a culturally and linguistically diverse background people in rural/regional/remote communities general community in australia.
We provided counselling, court support and crisis intervention for adults and children experiencing domestic and family violence. www.dvcairns.org We provided emergency relief, home security safety upgrades and safety technology to women experiencing domestic and family violence.
Who They Help
- Youth - 15 to under 25
- Victims of crime (including family violence)
- Veterans and/or their families
- Unemployed persons
- Pre/post release offenders and/or their families
- People with disabilities
- People with chronic illness (including terminal illness)
- People in rural/regional/remote communities
- People from a culturally and linguistically diverse background
- People at risk of homelessness/ people experiencing homelessness
- Migrants, refugees or asylum seekers
- General community in Australia
- Gay, lesbian, bisexual, transgender or intersex persons
- Financially disadvantaged people
- Early childhood - aged under 6
- Children - aged 6 to under 15
- Adults - aged 65 and over
- Adults - aged 25 to under 65
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people
Total employee expenses: $2,003,218 (73% of revenue).
Average full-time equivalent salary: $100,161.
Revenue vs Expenses
Cairns Regional Domestic Violence Service Inc has seen an average annual growth of 24% in revenue versus a 23% p.a. increase in expenses. This can be a good sign of financial health.
Grants given out in 2020 for use within Australia: $11,546
Assets vs Liabilities
As of 2020, Cairns Regional Domestic Violence Service Inc has a debt-to-equity (D/E) ratio of 0.42. This is considered about average within the charity space.
Sources of Revenue
Sources of Expense
- Elizabeth Brown
- Board MemberPossibly also represents: Development For Isolated Peoples Limited, FREO2 Foundation Australia Limited, U3A Stonnington Inc, The Macular Vision Loss Support Society Of Australia Inc, Cherry Lane Equine Retirement Ltd, Arc Disability Services Inc, Access Community Housing Company Ltd, Six Rivers Aboriginal Corporation, St Stephens Anglican Church Normanhurst, Codesign Studio Limited, The Next Economy Limited.
- Cary Coolican
- Patricia O'donohue
- Board Member
- Patricia Cope
- Tania Sharp
- TreasurerPossibly also represents: South Australian Network Of Drug & Alcohol Services Inc..
- Lenore Wyatt
- Board Member
Red Rose Foundation Ltd
Through education, training and support…
Skyrail Rainforest Foundation Limited
The Skyrail Rainforest Foundation seeks to promote better understanding, appreciation, management and protection of tropical rainforests by funding an…
Annie North Inc
Anne North provides crisis and transitional support and refuge accommodation to women and children who are escaping domestic and family violence. Anni…
CAIRNS ART GALLERY LIMITED
The Gallery is unique within the Cairns arts offer, providing artists with an aspirational pathway and opportunities to create art of the highest qual…
Share the Dignity Ltd
To ensure women & girls in Australia have access to sanitary items. To work alongside Australian Charities to assist them with the basic of hygiene pr…
- Registration Status
- Charity is registered.
- DGR Status
Donations can be claimed as a tax deduction.
- Operating States
- Entity Type
Other Incorporated Entity
Other incorporated entity includes an entity that has the same characteristics as a company but is not incorporated as a corporation's law company. This category includes: a branch of an overseas company not incorporated in Australia (often the name ends in corporation) incorporated associations which are incorporated under a State Act incorporated charitable institutions Public Benevolent Institution
- children, family violence, qld, education, cairns, emergency, violence, domestic violence, crisis intervention, Cairns City