Australian International Military Games
Also known as “Veteran Sport Australia” and “Invictus Games Sydney 2018”, Australian International Military Games is a small-scale charity established in 2016. Their main activity is registered as sport and recreation primarily serving adults - aged 25 to under 65 adults - aged 65 and over families others - veterans.
Who They Help
- People with disabilities
- Adults - aged 65 and over
- Adults - aged 25 to under 65
Total employee expenses: $0 (0% of revenue).
Average full-time equivalent salary: $0.
Revenue vs Expenses
Australian International Military Games has seen an average annual growth of 65% in revenue versus a 46% p.a. increase in expenses. This can be a good sign of financial health.
Assets vs Liabilities
Sources of Revenue
Sources of Expense
- Mark Binskin
- Patrick Kidd
- Board MemberPossibly also represents: The Trustee For Emergency Services Personnel Support Fund, C.E.S.F Pty Limited.
- Stuart Corbishley
- James Brown
- ChairpersonPossibly also represents: Southern Highlands Community Hospice Limited, Eurella Community Services Incorporated, Community Of Hope Inc, The Fathering Project PKH Ltd, Perth Institute Of Contemporary Arts Limited, Woronora River Primary P&C Assoc, Woronora River Primary School Before & After School Care Centre Incorporated.
- Glenn Keys
Lifeline Australia provides vital and life-saving crisis support services right across the nation, via telephone (7 days a week, 24 hours a day), via …
World Expeditions Foundation Ltd
We provided support to schools in remote areas of developing countries to ensure educational opportunities for all children in geographically challeng…
Sydney Improvised Music Association Inc
We provided professional development and mentoring programs for emerging and mid-career artists including workshops and programs to increase the numbe…
Tracksafe Foundation Limited
We work to: *reduce fatalities and injuries on the rail network resulting from suicide, trespass and human error *improve wellbeing and trauma managem…
The Haymarket Foundation Ltd
We operated a range of services supporting people experiencing complex homelessness and other forms of disadvantage throughout the year by providing a…
- Registration Status
- Charity is registered.
- DGR Status
Donations can be claimed as a tax deduction.
- Office Address
Unit 61 29 Buckland Street
- Operating States
- Entity Type
Australian Public Company
A company is a non-individual client type. Company is defined to include a body corporate and any other unincorporated association or body of persons but does not include a partnership or a non-entity joint venture. Public Benevolent Institution
02 9840 6671
- Latest Social
- Tweets by invictussydney
- nsw, sydney, vic, act, Chippendale, Canberra Airport