THE TRUSTEE FOR Q COAL FOUNDATION
THE TRUSTEE FOR Q COAL FOUNDATION is a large-scale charity established in 2011. Their main activity is registered as dental care primarily serving children - aged 6 to under 15 youth - 15 to under 25 adults - aged 25 to under 65 adults - aged 65 and over people in rural/regional/remote communities.
Resilient regional and remote communities are built on the pillars of health, education and liveability. QCoal Foundation (QCF) develops programs to deliver sustainable improvements in each of these pillars for regional and remote communities across Queensland. In developing our programs, QCF's approach is based on a social venture model that provides support for the development and trial of innovative solutions to community identified challenges. Data captured during the trial phase is used to measure effectiveness and forms the basis to achieve a sustainable operating model to ensure improvements continue to be delivered over the long term. QCF continues to seek opportunities to contribute to building sustainable regional communities by investing in new community-led initiatives targeting health, liveability and education.
Who They Help
- Youth - 15 to under 25
- People in rural/regional/remote communities
- Children - aged 6 to under 15
- Adults - aged 65 and over
- Adults - aged 25 to under 65
Total employee expenses: $0 (0% of revenue).
Average full-time equivalent salary: $0.
Revenue vs Expenses
THE TRUSTEE FOR Q COAL FOUNDATION has seen an average annual growth of 23% in revenue versus a -3% p.a. decrease in expenses. This can be a good sign of financial health.
Grants given out in 2020 for use within Australia: $106,200
Assets vs Liabilities
Sources of Revenue
Sources of Expense
- Christopher Wallin
- Sylvia Bhatia
- OtherPossibly also represents: RFDS Foundation Ltd.
- Fiona Mcloughlin
- David Taylor
- SecretaryPossibly also represents: Interseed International Ltd, Rotary Club of Scarborough Trust, AFIC Schools (W.A.) Ltd, The Trustees of the Board of Management, Clergy Remuneration and Retirement, Diocese Of Broken Bay, Sovereign Grace Church (Sydney - Upper North), Bio-R Oz, Peninsula Palms Aged And Community Services Limited, KINGSTON BEACH RSL SUB BRANCH INC., Westminster Presbyterian Church Redbank Plains, Kiwanis Club Of Shepparton Incorporated, The Young Men's Christian Association of Western Australia Incorporated, YMCA of Western Australia Youth and Community Services Incorporated, Errappa Blue Light Camp Blue Light Sa Inc, Blue Light Sa Inc, Megs Children Trust, The Trustee For Interseed Foundation, INTERSEED LTD, ECOllaboration Ltd, Wesleyan Methodist Church Of Australia In Queensland Toowoomba, The Trustee For The B'Nai B'Rith Foundation, Manly Freshwater Parish, Lutheran Church Of Australia Queensland District, Clergy Remuneration Retirement and Sick Fund Diocese of Broken Bay, Somerton Surf Life Saving Club Incorporated, Tracks Inc.
- Paul Whimp
MRAEL is established to offer end to end workforce solutions; to provide dignity and hope to all people through support, training and employment; and …
Community Services 1
Community Service #1 (CS#1) is a community based not-for-profit organisation that has been serving the Canberra community for over 35 years. We manage…
Queensland Doctors' Health Programme Pty Ltd
Operate a 24-7 help-line for doctors and medical students in distress. Provided education and advocacy for doctors' health issues and provided re…
University of Newcastle Medical Society Inc.
We support our members by providing academic support, advocacy and support for our members wellbeing. Academic support was provided by hosting exam pr…
Mercy Partners is the Catholic sponsor of facilities in the areas of health,aged care,education and community welfare and disability services. As a sp…
- Registration Status
- Charity is registered.
- DGR Status
Donations can be claimed as a tax deduction. (Endorsed DGR - Public Ancillary Fund).
- Office Address
40 Creek St
- Operating States
- Entity Type
A fixed trust is a trust in which persons have fixed entitlements to all of the income and capital of the trust at all times during the income year. That is, the trustee is bound to make a distribution to the beneficiaries in a fixed or predetermined manner, as set out in the trust deed. The fixed entitlement may be a specified fraction or a percentage.
- health, community, qld, education, queensland, health care, stress, sustainable, dental, liveability, Brisbane City