Schizophrenia Fellowship Of New South Wales Ltd
Also known as “One Door Mental Health”, Schizophrenia Fellowship Of New South Wales Ltd is a large-scale charity established in 1985. Their main activity is registered as mental health and crisis intervention primarily serving general community in australia.
We provide supports and services to people with mental illness and their carer. Our advocacy work is to put an end to the stigma and create a stronger voice for mental illness. Our community creates a safe place for our consumers.
Who They Help
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people
- Adults - aged 25 to under 65
- Gay, lesbian, bisexual, transgender or intersex persons
- People from a culturally and linguistically diverse background
- Youth - 15 to under 25
- General community in Australia
Total employee expenses: $1,980,256 (16% of revenue).
Average full-time equivalent salary: $11,188.
Revenue vs Expenses
Schizophrenia Fellowship Of New South Wales Ltd has seen an average annual growth of 4% in revenue versus a 0% p.a. increase in expenses. This can be a good sign of financial health.
Grants given out in 2019 for use within Australia: $8,282,565
Assets vs Liabilities
As of 2019, Schizophrenia Fellowship Of New South Wales Ltd has a debt-to-equity (D/E) ratio of 0.71. This is considered slightly riskier than average within the charity space.
Sources of Revenue
Sources of Expense
- Ranaja Mendes
- Peter Ferguson
- Nicholas Lunzer
- Natalie Healey
- Jennifer Smith
- DirectorPossibly also represents: Council To Homeless Persons, Capricorn Citizen Advocacy Inc, Namatjira Haven Limited, Homelessness Australia, Living Child Inc., Murujuga Aboriginal Corporation, UCA Southern Newell Congregation, Thiyama-li Family Violence Service Indigenous Corporation, Ngarluma Aboriginal Corporation RNTBC, ECCO ORANGE INCORPORATED.
- Bernadette Mullin
- Anthony Harris
- Robert Goldie
- DirectorPossibly also represents: H K HOUSING ENTERPRISES LIMITED.
- Sonja Schweizer
- Steven Graham
- SecretaryPossibly also represents: St Lucy's School.
St George Family Support Services Inc.
Case Management advice and referral Parenting Education, support groups and workshops Support for Families who are experiencing or have experienced do…
Mental Health Association NSW Ltd
WayAhead improved community mental health and well-being by supporting individuals, organisations and communities through information, awareness raisi…
We provided mutual help peer support groups and programs that assist adults to recover and maintain their mental well-being. We provided in school me…
Black Dog Institute
We provided evidence-based, practical products and services to people across all States and Territories of Australia to reduce the severity and incid…
Inner West Skills Centre Inc
IWSC provided Job Services Australia assistance to people who are homeless or at risk..Employment & training services combines with assistance to find…
- Registration Status
- Charity is registered.
- DGR Status
Donations can be claimed as a tax deduction.
- Office Address
Building 36, Digby Rd Old Gladesville Hospital
- Operating States
- NSW ACT
- Entity Type
Australian Public Company
A company is a non-individual client type. Company is defined to include a body corporate and any other unincorporated association or body of persons but does not include a partnership or a non-entity joint venture. Public Benevolent Institution
- Latest Social
- Tweets by OneDoorMH
- nsw, Gladesville, disorder, mental health, mental illness, schizophrenia, health, psychosis, bipolar disorder, mental illnesses, schizoaffective disorder, bipolar