St Josephs Catholic Primary School Walgett
St Josephs Catholic Primary School Walgett is a large-scale charity. Their main activity is registered as primary and secondary education primarily serving children - aged 6 to under 15.
As a non-government school formed under section 39 of the Education Act 1990 (NSW) we offered a primary school curriculum in a Catholic faith context. Also consistent with section 83C of the Act, our school operated as not for profit.
Who They Help
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people
- Children - aged 6 to under 15
- Early childhood - aged under 6
- People in rural/regional/remote communities
- People with disabilities
Total employee expenses: $2,308,252 (73% of revenue).
Average full-time equivalent salary: $115,413.
Revenue vs Expenses
St Josephs Catholic Primary School Walgett has seen an average annual growth of 5% in revenue versus a 7% p.a. increase in expenses. This imbalance can sometimes mean a challenge for long-term financial management.
Assets vs Liabilities
Sources of Revenue
Sources of Expense
- Helen Williamson
- OtherAlso represents: St Philomenas Catholic School Moree, St Patricks Catholic Primary School Walcha, Holy Trinity Catholic School Inverell, St Mary Of The Angels Catholic School Guyra, St Josephs Catholic School Mungindi, St Nicholas Catholic School Tamworth, St.Mary's Catholic Primary School Armidale, Sacred Heart Catholic Primary School Boggabri, St Josephs Catholic Primary School Warialda, St Mary's College Gunnedah, Catholic Schools Office Armidale, St Xavier's Catholic Primary School Gunnedah, O'Connor Catholic College, St Joseph's Catholic Primary School Wee Waa, St Josephs Catholic School Quirindi, St Josephs Catholic School Uralla, St Josephs Catholic School Tenterfield, St Edwards Catholic Primary School Tamworth, Mccarthy Catholic College Tamworth, St Michaels Catholic School Manilla, St Josephs Catholic School Barraba.
- Chris Smyth
St Joseph's Parents And Friends
The P&F operate the school canteen, uniform shop as well as fundraising activities such as a school fete (occassionally) and raffles. We then put the …
The Lakes Catholic Parish Of St Joseph's St Rose Narrabeen Collaroy Plateau
To assist people in their knowledge of the Catholic Faith…
St Marys Primary School Altona
Catholic schools commit to providing quality education and encourage students faith and lead them to deepen their relationship with God through prayer…
John Xxiii College Inc
Catholic schools in Western Australia have a distinctive ethos and are mandated by the Bishops of Western Australia. The ethos of the Catholic school …
Rosary School Board
Catholic Schools in South Australia create an educational environment in partnership with families and the Catholic faith to create opportunities for …
Catholic Parish Of Holy Spirit St Clair
Conducting daily mass services. Pastoral Care - visiting the primary and secondary schools, visiting the sick, counselling of the bereaved, catechesis…
- Registration Status
- Charity is registered.
- DGR Status
Donations are not tax deductible.
- Office Address
82 Arthur Street
- Operating States
- Entity Type
Other Unincorporated Entity
An other unincorporated entity is a number of people grouped together by a common purpose with club-like characteristics, for example, a sporting club, social club or trade union. Some club-like characteristics are that: there are members of the association the members will normally be free to join or leave the association the association will normally continue in existence independently of any change to the composition of the association as a matter of history, there will have been a moment in time when a number of persons combined to form the association there is a contract (which can fall short of a legally enforceable contract) binding the members among themselves, and there is a constitutional arrangement for meetings of members and for appointing officers. The meaning of any other unincorporated association or body of persons does not include a non-entity joint venture.
- Latest Social
- Tweets by CSOArmidale
- nsw, diocese, employment, catholic, armidale, primary school, catholic school, secondary schools, catholic schools, catholic faith, walgett