Birthline Pregnancy Support Incorporated
Birthline Pregnancy Support Incorporated is a small-scale charity established in 1972. Their main activity is registered as unknown or not classified primarily serving early childhood - aged under 6 youth - 15 to under 25 adults - aged 25 to under 65 families aboriginal and torres strait islander people gay, lesbian, bisexual, transgender or intersex persons migrants, refugees or asylum seekers people from a culturally and linguistically diverse background people in rural/regional/remote communities financially disadvantaged people people at risk of homelessness/ people experiencing homelessness people with disabilities unemployed persons veterans and/or their families victims of crime (including family violence) victims of disaster females.
24 hour telephone counselling, face to face counselling, donation of baby goods and material assistance, educational courses/training for counsellors and volunteers.
Who They Help
- Youth - 15 to under 25
- Victims of disaster
- Victims of crime (including family violence)
- Veterans and/or their families
- Unemployed persons
- Pre/post release offenders and/or their families
- People with disabilities
- People in rural/regional/remote communities
- People from a culturally and linguistically diverse background
- People at risk of homelessness/ people experiencing homelessness
- Migrants, refugees or asylum seekers
- Gay, lesbian, bisexual, transgender or intersex persons
- Financially disadvantaged people
- Early childhood - aged under 6
- Adults - aged 25 to under 65
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people
Total employee expenses: $26,887 (35% of revenue).
Average full-time equivalent salary: $6,139.
Revenue vs Expenses
Birthline Pregnancy Support Incorporated has seen an average annual growth of 7% in revenue versus a 19% p.a. increase in expenses. This imbalance can sometimes mean a challenge for long-term financial management.
Assets vs Liabilities
Sources of Revenue
Sources of Expense
- Colleen Holy
- Board Member
- Barbara Engelhardt
- Deputy Chairperson
- Alford Sally
- Donald Reid
- ChairpersonPossibly also represents: Cowra Christian Education Association Incorporated.
- Anne Smith
- Registration Status
- Charity is registered.
- DGR Status
Donations can be claimed as a tax deduction.
- Office Address
412 Magill Rd
- Operating States
- Entity Type
Other Incorporated Entity
Other incorporated entity includes an entity that has the same characteristics as a company but is not incorporated as a corporation's law company. This category includes: a branch of an overseas company not incorporated in Australia (often the name ends in corporation) incorporated associations which are incorporated under a State Act incorporated charitable institutions Public Benevolent Institution
08 8431 8196
- donation, sa, pregnancy, telephone, Kensington Gardens