Global Citizen Limited
Global Citizen Limited is a medium-scale charity established in 2010. Their main activity is registered as economic, social and community development primarily serving overseas communities or charities.
Global Citizen is an organisation working towards the end of extreme poverty by 2030. Our Mission: Growing the number and effectiveness of Global Citizens to achieve the public, business and political commitment and action to end extreme poverty.
Who They Help
- Overseas communities or charities
- People in rural/regional/remote communities
Total employee expenses: $426,428 (61% of revenue).
Average full-time equivalent salary: $106,607.
Revenue vs Expenses
Global Citizen Limited has seen an average annual growth of 45% in revenue versus a -1% p.a. decrease in expenses. This can be a good sign of financial health.
Assets vs Liabilities
As of 2019, Global Citizen Limited has a debt-to-equity (D/E) ratio of 0.29. This is considered about average within the charity space.
Sources of Revenue
Sources of Expense
- Terence Jeyaretnam
- Annelise Robson
- DirectorPossibly also represents: IMPACT SUPPLY CO LTD..
- Natasha Stott Despoja
- Ian Allen
- DirectorPossibly also represents: The Trustee For Victoria Park Foundation, The Trustee For Richard Pratt Fellowships In Prostate Cancer, THE PRATT FOUNDATION GOOD EVENTS LIMITED, The Trustee For Visy Cares, Youth Access Service, The Trustee For Pratt Group Scholarship Fund, THE PRATT FAMILY FOUNDATION, The Trustee For Pratt Foundation, Australian Jewish Funders Limited, The Trustee For The Collingwood Football Club Community Foundation, The Cairns Agricultural Pastoral And Mining Association, Sargents Charity Limited, Foundation For Rural And Regional Renewal, Collingwood Football Club Foundation.
- The Hon Mary Wooldridge
- Mary Wooldridge
- Linda Kristjanson
- Patricia Daley
Personal Injury Education Foundation Limited
PIEF's purpose is to strengthen personal injury & disability management industry capability to deliver social and economic value and community ou…
Spiritual Health Association Limited
We worked with health services and faith communities to ensure spiritual care services are available to all people as part of person-centred health ca…
La Trobe Lifeskills Recreation And Work Inc
La Trobe Lifeskills Recreation and Work Inc. provided support and education to people with disability within the North East Melbourne and the Loddon M…
Melbourne Youth Music Incorporated
We brought young Victorian musicians together to access specialist resources, equipment and expertise beyond what is available in schools. We undertoo…
Melbourne City Mission
Melbourne City Mission is a leading community support organisation working alongside people to live the life they aspire to, their way, providing a br…
- Registration Status
- Charity is registered.
- DGR Status
Donations are not tax deductible.
- Office Address
L 4 152 Elizabeth St
- Operating States
- VIC TAS NSW QLD WA SA ACT NT
- Operating Countries
- Canada, Germany, Nigeria, South Africa, United Kingdom, United States
- Entity Type
Australian Public Company
A company is a non-individual client type. Company is defined to include a body corporate and any other unincorporated association or body of persons but does not include a partnership or a non-entity joint venture.
03 9670 0330
- Latest Social
- Tweets by glblctzn
- advocacy, education, melbourne, poverty, vic, extreme poverty, advocacy organisation