Rice Village Limited
Also known as “Mercy Place Rice Village”, Rice Village Limited is a large-scale charity established in 1999. Their main activity is registered as aged care activities primarily serving adults - aged 65 and over.
Provision of residential aged care services and retirement village accommodation.
Who They Help
- Adults - aged 65 and over
- People in rural/regional/remote communities
Total employee expenses: $5,702,000 (55% of revenue).
Average full-time equivalent salary: $77,054.
Revenue vs Expenses
Rice Village Limited has seen an average annual growth of 3% in revenue versus a 3% p.a. increase in expenses.
Assets vs Liabilities
As of 2019, Rice Village Limited has a debt-to-equity (D/E) ratio of 0.63. This is considered slightly riskier than average within the charity space.
Sources of Revenue
Sources of Expense
- Margaret Bounader
- DirectorPossibly also represents: Mercy Hospitals NSW Ltd, Mercy Hospitals Victoria Limited, Mercy Health Property Limited, Mercy Health Service Albury Limited, Mercy Palliative Care Limited, Bethlehem Home For The Aged Limited, The Trustee For Mercy Health Foundation, Southern Cross Care (Vic), Mercy Health Australia Ltd.
- Ian Haines
- Virginia Bourke
- Susan Pascoe
- DirectorPossibly also represents: Australian Council For International Development Incorporated, R.A.R.E.S. FOUNDATION LIMITED.
- Francis Sullivan
- DirectorPossibly also represents: Catholic Social Services (Australia) Limited.
- John Corcoran
- DirectorPossibly also represents: St Joseph's Catholic Church Cobram, Karalundi Aboriginal Education Community Aboriginal Corporation.
- Joanne Barker
- Martin Day
- DirectorPossibly also represents: The Anglican Parish Of Mitcham.
- Timothy O'leary
- Berice Livermore
Mercy Health Property Limited
Leasing of property to another registered charity (which is also part of the Mercy Health group) to be used for the purpose of providing residential a…
Mercy Hospitals NSW Ltd
Provision of sub-acute health services, including geriatric evaluation and management, palliative care and allied health services.…
St Brigids Convent Of Mercy Perth Limited
Provision of residential aged care services and retirement village accommodation.…
The Trustee For Mercy Health Foundation
Provision of funds and other benefits to Eligible Charities as determined by the Trustee in accordance with the Mercy Health Foundation Trust Deed, an…
Mercy Hospitals Victoria Limited
Provision of women's and infant's health services, general surgical and medical services, palliative care, early parenting services, mental …
Mercy Palliative Care Limited
Provision of palliative care and grief counselling services.…
Mercy Health Australia Ltd
The predominant objects for which the Company is established are to provide relief of sickness, suffering and distress through the Mercy Health Group.…
- Registration Status
- Charity is registered.
- DGR Status
Donations can be claimed as a tax deduction.
- Office Address
L 2 12 Shelley St
- Operating States
- Entity Type
Australian Public Company
A company is a non-individual client type. Company is defined to include a body corporate and any other unincorporated association or body of persons but does not include a partnership or a non-entity joint venture. Public Benevolent Institution
- Latest Social
- Tweets by MercyHealthAus
- richmond, vic, village