Southcare Community Care Inc
Southcare Community Care Inc is a small-scale charity established in 1999. Their main activity is registered as social services primarily serving financially disadvantaged people.
We provided Christmas Hampers to those in need. We participated in the Community Care Program (CCP) within the Cranbourne Community Christmas Carols. We collect food from a bakery and Aldi store and distribute to needy families. See more at www.southcarecc.org.au.
Who They Help
- Financially disadvantaged people
- People at risk of homelessness/ people experiencing homelessness
- Unemployed persons
- Victims of disaster
Total employee expenses: $0 (0% of revenue).
Average full-time equivalent salary: $0.
Revenue vs Expenses
Southcare Community Care Inc has seen an average annual growth of 431% in revenue versus a 124% p.a. increase in expenses. This can be a good sign of financial health.
Assets vs Liabilities
Sources of Revenue
Sources of Expense
- Kevin Mccormack
- Board MemberAlso represents: Southside Christian Centre Inc.Possibly also represents: Upper Barwon Landcare Network, Ingkerreke Outstations Resource Services Aboriginal Corporation.
- Angela Cowan
- SecretaryPossibly also represents: Galambila Aboriginal Corporation, Jagun Aged and Community Care Limited, Coffs Harbour & District Local Aboriginal Land Council.
- Paul Morton
- Anthony Wallace
- ChairpersonPossibly also represents: Leigh Place Aged Care.
- James Seamons
- Board Member
- Registration Status
- Charity is registered.
- DGR Status
Donations can be claimed as a tax deduction.
- Office Address
Po Box 7070
- Operating States
- Entity Type
Other Incorporated Entity
Other incorporated entity includes an entity that has the same characteristics as a company but is not incorporated as a corporation's law company. This category includes: a branch of an overseas company not incorporated in Australia (often the name ends in corporation) incorporated associations which are incorporated under a State Act incorporated charitable institutions Public Benevolent Institution