Southcare Community Care Inc
Southcare Community Care Inc is a small-scale charity established in 1999. Their main activity is registered as community organising primarily serving children - aged 6 to under 15 adults - aged 25 to under 65 families migrants, refugees or asylum seekers people from a culturally and linguistically diverse background financially disadvantaged people people at risk of homelessness/ people experiencing homelessness unemployed persons females males.
Helped Sudanese Refugees in need
Who They Help
- Unemployed persons
- People from a culturally and linguistically diverse background
- People at risk of homelessness/ people experiencing homelessness
- Migrants, refugees or asylum seekers
- Financially disadvantaged people
- Children - aged 6 to under 15
- Adults - aged 25 to under 65
Total employee expenses: $0 (0% of revenue).
Average full-time equivalent salary: $0.
Revenue vs Expenses
Southcare Community Care Inc has seen an average annual growth of 372% in revenue versus a 147% p.a. increase in expenses. This can be a good sign of financial health.
Grants given out in 2020 for use within Australia: $15,092
Assets vs Liabilities
- Kevin Mccormack
- Board MemberAlso represents: Southside Christian Centre Inc.Possibly also represents: Ingkerreke Outstations Resource Services Aboriginal Corporation.
- Angela Cowan
- SecretaryPossibly also represents: Galambila Aboriginal Corporation, Jagun Aged and Community Care Limited, Coffs Harbour & District Local Aboriginal Land Council.
- Paul Morton
- Anthony Wallace
- ChairpersonPossibly also represents: Leigh Place Aged Care.
- Joyce Wallace
- Board Member
- Registration Status
- Charity is registered.
- DGR Status
Donations can be claimed as a tax deduction.
- Office Address
Po Box 7070
- Operating States
- Entity Type
Other Incorporated Entity
Other incorporated entity includes an entity that has the same characteristics as a company but is not incorporated as a corporation's law company. This category includes: a branch of an overseas company not incorporated in Australia (often the name ends in corporation) incorporated associations which are incorporated under a State Act incorporated charitable institutions Public Benevolent Institution