St Brigids Convent Of Mercy Perth Limited
Also known as “Villa Maria Hostel”, “Edgewater Mercy Hostel” and “Mercyville Hostel”, St Brigids Convent Of Mercy Perth Limited is a large-scale charity established in 1976.
Provision of residential aged care services and retirement village accommodation.
Who They Help
- Adults - aged 65 and over
Total employee expenses: $5,737,000 (56% of revenue).
Average full-time equivalent salary: $0.
Revenue vs Expenses
St Brigids Convent Of Mercy Perth Limited has seen an average annual growth of 10% in revenue versus a 8% p.a. increase in expenses. This can be a good sign of financial health.
Assets vs Liabilities
As of 2020, St Brigids Convent Of Mercy Perth Limited has a debt-to-equity (D/E) ratio of 0.66. This is considered slightly riskier than average within the charity space.
Sources of Revenue
Sources of Expense
- Ian Haines
- DirectorPossibly also represents: Mercy Health Australia Ltd, Bethlehem Home For The Aged Limited, Mercy Health Service Albury Limited, Rice Village Limited, Mercy Hospitals Victoria Limited, Mercy Hospitals NSW Ltd, Mercy Health Property Limited, Southern Cross Care (Vic), Uca Lockington Uniting Church Parish, Lockington And District Bush Nursing Centre Inc, Mercy Palliative Care Limited.
- John Corcoran
- DirectorPossibly also represents: St Joseph's Catholic Church Cobram, Karalundi Aboriginal Education Community Aboriginal Corporation.
- Timothy O'leary
- Berice Livermore
- Martin Day
- DirectorPossibly also represents: The Anglican Parish Of Mitcham.
- Susan Pascoe
- DirectorPossibly also represents: Australian Council For International Development Incorporated, R.A.R.E.S. FOUNDATION LIMITED.
- Virginia Bourke
- Joanne Barker
- Francis Sullivan
- DirectorPossibly also represents: Catholic Social Services (Australia) Limited.
Mercy Health Property Limited
Leasing of property to another registered charity (which is also part of the Mercy Health group) to be used for the purpose of providing residential a…
Mercy Hospitals NSW Ltd
Provision of sub-acute health services, including geriatric evaluation and management, palliative care and allied health services.…
Rice Village Limited
Provision of residential aged care services and retirement village accommodation.…
The Trustee For Mercy Health Foundation
Provision of funds and other benefits to Eligible Charities as determined by the Trustee in accordance with the Mercy Health Foundation Trust Deed, an…
Mercy Hospitals Victoria Limited
Provision of women's and infant's health services, general surgical and medical services, palliative care, early parenting services, mental …
Mercy Palliative Care Limited
Provision of palliative care and grief counselling services.…
Mercy Health Australia Ltd
The predominant objects for which the Company is established are to provide relief of sickness, suffering and distress through the Mercy Health Group.…
- Registration Status
- Charity is registered.
- DGR Status
Donations are not tax deductible.
- Office Address
L 2 12 Shelley St
- Operating States
- Entity Type
Australian Public Company
A company is a non-individual client type. Company is defined to include a body corporate and any other unincorporated association or body of persons but does not include a partnership or a non-entity joint venture. Health Promotion Charity