Danila Dilba Biluru Butji Binnilutlum Health Service Aboriginal Corporation
Also known as “Danila Dilba Health Service”, Danila Dilba Biluru Butji Binnilutlum Health Service Aboriginal Corporation was established in 1991.
Who They Help
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people
- Bronwyn Rossingh
- DirectorPossibly also represents: Tiwi Training & Employment Pty Ltd.
- Wayne Kurnoth
- Shaun Tatipata
- DirectorPossibly also represents: Vision 2020 The Right To Sight Australia.
- Rus Nasir
- Carol Stanislaus
- Shannon Daly
- Camille Lew Fatt
- DirectorPossibly also represents: Scallywags Childcare Centre Palmerston Incorporated.
- Samantha Crossman
- Michael Mcgregor
- DirectorPossibly also represents: Guide Dogs Association Of SA & NT Inc.
- Deborah Butler
- DirectorPossibly also represents: National Institute For Aboriginal And Torres Strait Islander Health Research Limited.
- Registration Status
- Charity is registered.
- DGR Status
Donations can be claimed as a tax deduction.
- Office Address
28-30 Knuckey Street Binyolkga Centre
- Operating States
- Entity Type
Other Incorporated Entity
Other incorporated entity includes an entity that has the same characteristics as a company but is not incorporated as a corporation's law company. This category includes: a branch of an overseas company not incorporated in Australia (often the name ends in corporation) incorporated associations which are incorporated under a State Act incorporated charitable institutions Public Benevolent Institution
- darwin, nt