Black Hole Theatre Inc
Black Hole Theatre Inc is a small-scale charity established in 2031. Their main activity is registered as performing arts primarily serving adults - aged 25 to under 65 aboriginal and torres strait islander people gay, lesbian, bisexual, transgender or intersex persons people in rural/regional/remote communities financially disadvantaged people people with disabilities females males.
We provided employment for over 30 artists, initiated projects with considerable benefit to both artists and the community at large, introduced new ways of working. In 2020 we were restricted in what we could do. Some projects were delivered online; others were begun in 2020 to be fully realised in 2021.
Who They Help
- Youth - 15 to under 25
- Victims of disaster
- Veterans and/or their families
- Unemployed persons
- People with disabilities
- People with chronic illness (including terminal illness)
- People in rural/regional/remote communities
- People from a culturally and linguistically diverse background
- Overseas communities or charities
- Migrants, refugees or asylum seekers
- General community in Australia
- Gay, lesbian, bisexual, transgender or intersex persons
- Financially disadvantaged people
- Early childhood - aged under 6
- Children - aged 6 to under 15
- Adults - aged 65 and over
- Adults - aged 25 to under 65
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people
Total employee expenses: $99,457 (55% of revenue).
Average full-time equivalent salary: $99,457.
Revenue vs Expenses
Black Hole Theatre Inc has seen an average annual growth of 7% in revenue versus a 1% p.a. increase in expenses. This can be a good sign of financial health.
Assets vs Liabilities
Sources of Revenue
Sources of Expense
- Registration Status
- Charity is registered.
- DGR Status
Donations can be claimed as a tax deduction. (Fund name: BLACK HOLE THEATRE INC PUBLIC DONATION FUND).
- Office Address
117 Sturt St
- Operating States
- VIC NSW QLD WA
- Entity Type
Other Incorporated Entity
Other incorporated entity includes an entity that has the same characteristics as a company but is not incorporated as a corporation's law company. This category includes: a branch of an overseas company not incorporated in Australia (often the name ends in corporation) incorporated associations which are incorporated under a State Act incorporated charitable institutions
- dementia, tasmania, australians, vic, irish, cultures, Southbank