SMALL GIANTS ACADEMY LTD
SMALL GIANTS ACADEMY LTD is a medium-scale charity established in 2019. Their main activity is registered as sustainable development primarily serving youth - 15 to under 25 adults - aged 25 to under 65 adults - aged 65 and over environment general community in australia.
- Established the operational channels to achieve our overall mission - storytelling, programs and NEST (Next Economy Strategy Team) - Worked towards launching our first series of conversations and masterclasses - The Next Economy Series - exploring what a hopeful future could look like by putting human wellbeing and environmental regeneration at the very core of our economic philosophy. - Launched our first podcast 'Myths Morals and Money', exploring our current economic system and planetary crisis through a Jungian lens. - Built our website and began commissioning storytelling thought pieces answering the question: what is the next economy and how do we get there?
Who They Help
- Youth - 15 to under 25
- General community in Australia
- Adults - aged 65 and over
- Adults - aged 25 to under 65
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people
Total employee expenses: $250,366 (61% of revenue).
Average full-time equivalent salary: $31,296.
Revenue vs Expenses
Grants given out in 2020 for use within Australia: $10,000
Assets vs Liabilities
As of 2020, SMALL GIANTS ACADEMY LTD has a debt-to-equity (D/E) ratio of 0.34. This is considered about average within the charity space.
Sources of Expense
- Daniel Almagor
- DirectorPossibly also represents: Small Giants Catalyst Foundation.
- Mele-ane Havea
- DirectorAlso represents: B Lab Australia and New Zealand Limited.
- Lynne Doolan
- DirectorPossibly also represents: RESPONSIBLE INVESTMENT ASSOCIATION AUSTRALASIA INCORPORATED.
- Registration Status
- Charity is registered.
- DGR Status
Donations are not tax deductible.
- Office Address
11 Princes St
- Entity Type
Australian Public Company
A company is a non-individual client type. Company is defined to include a body corporate and any other unincorporated association or body of persons but does not include a partnership or a non-entity joint venture.
- vic, st. kilda