International Congress for School Effectiveness and Improvement
International Congress for School Effectiveness and Improvement is a medium-scale charity established in 2019. Their main activity is registered as education primarily serving early childhood - aged under 6 children - aged 6 to under 15 youth - 15 to under 25 overseas communities or charities general community in australia.
We advance the quality and equity of education by providing an international forum for education researchers, policy makers and practitioners to promote and contribute to the improvement and effectiveness of schools and other educational institutions. More: www.icsei.net/about-icsei
Who They Help
- Youth - 15 to under 25
- Overseas communities or charities
- General community in Australia
- Early childhood - aged under 6
- Children - aged 6 to under 15
Total employee expenses: $0 (0% of revenue).
Average full-time equivalent salary: $0.
Revenue vs Expenses
Assets vs Liabilities
As of 2020, International Congress for School Effectiveness and Improvement has a debt-to-equity (D/E) ratio of 0.10. This is considered safer than average within the charity space.
Sources of Revenue
Sources of Expense
- Kristin Vanlommel
- Amanda Datnow
- Christopher Brown
- DirectorPossibly also represents: CareWays Community Ltd., Windgap Foundation Limited, Richmond Primary School Parents And Citizens Association Inc, Community Support Centre Innisfail Inc, DARLINGIA LTD., The Adelaide Eisteddfod Society Incorporated, Saving Grace Church Inc, The Trustee For Australian Tennis Museum At Kooyong Trust, The Trustee For The Quality Of Life Foundation, Christian City Church (Central Coast) Inc, AUSTRALIAN ORTHOPAEDIC FOOT AND ANKLE SOCIETY LIMITED.
- Pierre Tulowitzki
- Christopher Chapman
- Sheridan Dudley
- SecretaryPossibly also represents: Royal Far West.
- Pasi Sahlberg
- James Spillane
- Trista Hollweck
- Dorothy Andrews
- DirectorAlso represents: Downlands College Limited.Possibly also represents: Friends Of The Narrogin Nursing Home Inc.
- Danette Parsley
- Bijlsma Hannah
- Registration Status
- Charity is registered.
- DGR Status
Donations are not tax deductible.
- Office Address
C/ Gonski Institute For Education John Goodsell Building, University Of Nsw
- Operating Countries
- Albania, Austria, Bahrain, Belgium, Canada, Chile, Egypt, Finland, France, Germany, Ghana, Greece, Italy, Morocco, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Spain, Switzerland, Singapore, Hong Kong, United Kingdom, United States
- Entity Type
Australian Public Company
A company is a non-individual client type. Company is defined to include a body corporate and any other unincorporated association or body of persons but does not include a partnership or a non-entity joint venture.
+ 61 2 9385 1950
- Latest Social
- Tweets by ICSEIglobal
- nsw, sydney