Trinity Grammar School Foundation Limited Building Trust
Trinity Grammar School Foundation Limited Building Trust is a small-scale charity established in 1985. Their main activity is registered as primary and secondary education primarily serving early childhood - aged under 6 children - aged 6 to under 15 youth - 15 to under 25.
The Trust continued to be active in raising funds and accepting donations solely for the construction, improvement and maintenance of School buildings.
Who They Help
- Youth - 15 to under 25
- Early childhood - aged under 6
- Children - aged 6 to under 15
Total employee expenses: $0 (0% of revenue).
Average full-time equivalent salary: $0.
Revenue vs Expenses
Trinity Grammar School Foundation Limited Building Trust has seen an average annual decline of -2% in revenue versus a 133% p.a. increase in expenses. This imbalance can sometimes mean a challenge for long-term financial management.
Assets vs Liabilities
Sources of Revenue
Sources of Expense
- Campbell Dungan
- Andrew Connolly
- Donald Fraser
- Craig Moore
- PresidentPossibly also represents: PRADER-WILLI SYNDROME AUSTRALIA LTD.
- Timothy Bowden
- John Williams
- DirectorPossibly also represents: Sunshine Coast Health Foundation, Milboe Ltd, North East Local Learning And Employment Network, The University Of Adelaide, Vietnam Veterans' Federation Townsville Inc, Animal Welfare League Of Qld Inc, Wildlife Preservation Society Of Queensland Fraser Coast Branch Inc, Bindoon Mens Shed Incorporated, Stella Maris Aged Care Facility Limited, Fullness Of Life Centre Inc, Warrah Society, Matthew Flinders Home Inc, Leichhardt Community Men's Shed Incorporated, Organs Of The Ballarat Goldfields A Festival Of Fine Music, Georgiana Molloy Anglican School, Foxford Necessitous Circumstances Fund, Uca - Trinity Ipswich, Bridgetown Congregation of Jehovah's Witnesses, Junkuri Laka Community Legal Centre Aboriginal Corporation, Australian Dairy Industry Council Inc, MYLOR CITIZENS FRIENDSHIP CLUB, Junkuri Laka Wellesley Islands Aboriginal Law Justice & Governance Association Inc.
- Norman Wagschall
- Richard Pegg
- DirectorAlso represents: Trinity Grammar School Foundation Limited Education Trust, The Trustee For Trinity Grammar School Foundation Limited Library Fund, Trinity Grammar School, Trinity Grammar School Foundation Ltd.Possibly also represents: The Healing Ministry St Andrew's Cathedral.
- Richard Otton
- Richard Moffitt
- Richard Horwood
The Trustee For Trinity Grammar School Foundation Limited Library Fund
Continued to be active in raising funds and accepting donations for the purpose of education by providing and ensuring suitable library facilities and…
Trinity Grammar School Foundation Limited Education Trust
The Trust continues to award scholarships and prizes for the purpose of advancing, promoting and encouraging the education goals of the School.…
Trinity Grammar School Foundation Ltd
The Board establish policies in relation to the operation and management of the Trusts which enable these Trusts to fulfil their objectives…
Trinity Grammar School
The School delivers educational programmes to students in Pre-Kindergarten to Year 12, including the International Baccalaureate…
Priority Waiting Housing Limited
As a Tier 3 Community Housing Provider, we provided affordable rental housing to low - moderate income families in NSW in need of long term, sustainab…
The maliyaa foundation supported more than 5,000 students in the rural Philippines with their educational supplies, clothing and sports equipment. Sup…
Council Of Newington College
Newington College is a school with approximately 2,020 male students from Kindergarten to Year 12. All activities of the College are conducted with it…
- Registration Status
- Charity is registered.
- DGR Status
Donations can be claimed as a tax deduction.
- Office Address
Trinity Grammar School
- Operating States
- Entity Type
- Other trust
- Latest Social
- Tweets by trinitygrammar
- nsw, sydney, donations, construction, inner west, trinity grammar school, pre-k, Summer Hill