Heart City Church Int Ltd
Also known as “Heart City Church”, Heart City Church Int Ltd is a medium-scale charity established in 2002. Their main activity is registered as pentecostalism primarily serving early childhood - aged under 6 children - aged 6 to under 15 youth - 15 to under 25 adults - aged 25 to under 65 adults - aged 65 and over families aboriginal and torres strait islander people gay, lesbian, bisexual, transgender or intersex persons people from a culturally and linguistically diverse background financially disadvantaged people females males overseas communities or charities general community in australia.
We provided a safe environment for high school and primary school children, running programs and providing a cooked meal for them. To help disadvantaged and poor. We send and provide funds to help feed, funds to help with basic medical aid and education.
Who They Help
- Youth - 15 to under 25
- People from a culturally and linguistically diverse background
- Overseas communities or charities
- General community in Australia
- Gay, lesbian, bisexual, transgender or intersex persons
- Financially disadvantaged people
- Early childhood - aged under 6
- Children - aged 6 to under 15
- Adults - aged 65 and over
- Adults - aged 25 to under 65
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people
Total employee expenses: $254,050 (47% of revenue).
Average full-time equivalent salary: $84,683.
Revenue vs Expenses
Assets vs Liabilities
As of 2020, Heart City Church Int Ltd has a debt-to-equity (D/E) ratio of 0.02. This is considered safer than average within the charity space.
Sources of Revenue
Sources of Expense
- Luke Meyer
- Edward Skinner
- Ariane Tioke
- Peter Meyer
- DirectorPossibly also represents: The Royal Society of Tasmania.
- David Johnson
CORE Training and Development Limited
- We continued to work closely with K2015288970 t/as Core Training and Development South Africa (Core SA), as our hands and feet on the African contin…
Bentley Baptist Church Incorporated
We are a Baptist Church located in the suburb of Bentley in Perth Western Australia. We value community, friendship and openness with one another as w…
Anglican Parish Of Floreat Park
Toiletries and financial support for homeless people via St Bartholomew's House, emergency food relief, provisions of activities for aged people,…
1 Church Incorporated
1church provided pastoral counselling, support and other services to families, adults and teenagers who, due to financial or family-related circumstan…
Stitches of Hope Incorporated
Funds are raised in Australia and sent monthly to relieve poverty in Cambodia. Orphan children (15) are housed, parented and educated in Phnom Penh. A…
- Registration Status
- Charity is registered.
- DGR Status
Donations are not tax deductible.
- Office Address
29 Port Kembla Dr
- Operating Countries
- Fiji, South Africa
- Entity Type
Australian Public Company
A company is a non-individual client type. Company is defined to include a body corporate and any other unincorporated association or body of persons but does not include a partnership or a non-entity joint venture.
- god, church, worship, hospital, poverty, faith, worship services, wa, love, redemption, contemporary christian, Bibra Lake