The Council Of Churches Of Christ In Australia
Also known as “Churches of Christ in Australia” and “The Churches of Christ in Australia Ministers and Employees Benefits Scheme”, The Council Of Churches Of Christ In Australia is a small-scale charity established in 1888. Their main activity is registered as religious youth organisations primarily serving youth - 15 to under 25 general community in australia.
We support the work of churches and organisations doing the on-the-ground work of Churches of Christ throughout Australia by coordinating nationally.
Who They Help
- Youth - 15 to under 25
- General community in Australia
Total employee expenses: $0 (0% of revenue).
Average full-time equivalent salary: $0.
Revenue vs Expenses
The Council Of Churches Of Christ In Australia has seen an average annual growth of 740% in revenue versus a 32% p.a. increase in expenses. This can be a good sign of financial health.
Assets vs Liabilities
Sources of Revenue
Sources of Expense
- Peter Barney
- Robert Nyhuis
- Andrew Tonkin
- Board MemberPossibly also represents: Music Matinee Incorporated.
- Kevan Denny
- Board MemberAlso represents: Church Of Christ Sunnybank.
- Geoffrey Runge
- Darren Farrell
- Board MemberAlso represents: Australian College Of Ministries.Possibly also represents: Churches Of Christ Community Care.
Eastside New Testament Church Of Christ Inc.
- Actively promote New Testament Christianity as found only in Gods word, the Bible. This includes regular weekly meetings and personal contacts with …
Churches Of Christ Tasmania
Churches of Christ Tasmania is a division of the Property Department, a partner department of Churches of Christ in Victoria and Tasmania. Churches of…
CHURCH MISSION ENTERPRISES LIMITED
Church Mission Enterprises Ltd operate designated bookkeeping, insurance and investment services to affiliated churches and agencies for the advanceme…
Austral Charitable Trust
The charity distributes grants to Churches of Christ and its agencies in Victoria for advancement of religion.…
- Registration Status
- Charity is registered.
- DGR Status
Donations are not tax deductible.
- Office Address
582 Heidelberg Rd First Floor
- Entity Type
Other Incorporated Entity
Other incorporated entity includes an entity that has the same characteristics as a company but is not incorporated as a corporation's law company. This category includes: a branch of an overseas company not incorporated in Australia (often the name ends in corporation) incorporated associations which are incorporated under a State Act incorporated charitable institutions
- leadership, church, church of christ, ecumenical, mission, churches of christ, vic, commonwealth, churches of christ in australia, alphington, Fairfield