Queensland Show Choir Inc
Queensland Show Choir Inc is a small-scale charity established in 1984. Their main activity is registered as performing arts primarily serving children - aged 6 to under 15 youth - 15 to under 25 adults - aged 25 to under 65 males general community in australia.
In partnership with business and community, the Queensland Show Choir provides sustainable and unique opportunities to experience passionate and excellent choral performances that create personal development, lasting memories and lifelong associations.
Who They Help
- Youth - 15 to under 25
- General community in Australia
- Children - aged 6 to under 15
- Adults - aged 25 to under 65
Total employee expenses: $57,255 (79% of revenue).
Average full-time equivalent salary: $57,255.
Revenue vs Expenses
Queensland Show Choir Inc has seen an average annual decline of -6% in revenue versus a 2% p.a. increase in expenses. This imbalance can sometimes mean a challenge for long-term financial management.
Assets vs Liabilities
Sources of Revenue
Sources of Expense
- Donald Fraser
- PresidentPossibly also represents: Society of Trust and Estate Practitioners, Trinity Grammar School Foundation Limited Building Trust, Trinity Grammar School Foundation Ltd, Trinity Grammar School Foundation Limited Education Trust, The Trustee For Trinity Grammar School Foundation Limited Library Fund, Yangkuntjatjarra Kutu Aboriginal Corporation, Pukatja Supermarket and Associated Stores Aboriginal Corporation.
- Scott Kirkman
- Jacqui Rowland
- Kym Strachan
- Mark Rodrigues
- Vice-presidentPossibly also represents: Gundala Kindergarten Association.
Queensland Doctors' Health Programme Pty Ltd
Operate a 24-7 help-line for doctors and medical students in distress. Provided education and advocacy for doctors' health issues and provided re…
Queensland Symphony Orchestra Holdings Ltd
Performed orchestral concertsRefer attached Annual Report…
Lutheran Church Of Australia Queensland District
Through the provision of Lutheran education www.stpeters.qld.edu.au…
- Registration Status
- Charity is registered.
- DGR Status
Donations can be claimed as a tax deduction. (Fund name: QUEENSLAND SHOW CHOIR INC DEVELOPMENT FUND).
- Office Address
Po Box 740
- Operating States
- Entity Type
Other Incorporated Entity
Other incorporated entity includes an entity that has the same characteristics as a company but is not incorporated as a corporation's law company. This category includes: a branch of an overseas company not incorporated in Australia (often the name ends in corporation) incorporated associations which are incorporated under a State Act incorporated charitable institutions
07 3257 4905
- qld, queensland, choir, brisbane, choirs, choral, bowen, sense of community, Bowen Hills, Fortitude Valley