South Australian Health And Medical Research Institute Limited
Also known as “SAHMRI”, South Australian Health And Medical Research Institute Limited is a large-scale charity established in 2009. Their main activity is registered as research primarily serving general community in australia.
We conduct health and medical research which is aimed at delivering the right interventions, to the right people, at the right time, be translational and deliver health outcomes with global impact to communities, and provide a focus and leadership for health and medical research.
Who They Help
- General community in Australia
Total employee expenses: $40,183,000 (52% of revenue).
Average full-time equivalent salary: $123,261.
Revenue vs Expenses
South Australian Health And Medical Research Institute Limited has seen an average annual growth of 8% in revenue versus a 15% p.a. increase in expenses. This imbalance can sometimes mean a challenge for long-term financial management.
Assets vs Liabilities
As of 2019, South Australian Health And Medical Research Institute Limited has a debt-to-equity (D/E) ratio of 0.13. This is considered safer than average within the charity space.
Sources of Revenue
Sources of Expense
- Isabella Mcmillen
- Board Member
- John Hopwood
- DirectorPossibly also represents: The Trustee For Hopscotch Foundation.
- Steven Wesselingh
- DirectorAlso represents: AUSTRALIAN BRAGG CENTRE FOR PROTON THERAPY AND RESEARCH LIMITED, Australian Academy of Health and Medical Sciences Limited.Possibly also represents: Harry Perkins Institute of Medical Research Inc.
- William Haslam
- Justin Beilby
- DirectorPossibly also represents: Eldercare Inc.
- Heather Croucher
- SecretaryAlso represents: AUSTRALIAN BRAGG CENTRE FOR PROTON THERAPY AND RESEARCH LIMITED.
- Alan Young
- DirectorAlso represents: BREAKTHROUGH MENTAL HEALTH RESEARCH FOUNDATION LTD.
- Raymond Spencer
- ChairpersonAlso represents: Scotch College Adelaide.Possibly also represents: The Trustee For 201V5 District Disaster Relief Trust.
- Jennifer Richter
- DirectorPossibly also represents: Cancer Council Australia.
- Robert Saint
- Benjamin Kile
Sa Museum Foundation Fund
The South Australian Museum is committed to inspiring in all people a wonder and curiosity about life on Earth. The Museum uses its world class collec…
Harry Perkins Institute of Medical Research Inc
Undertake medical research into causes of adult genetic diseases, together with fundraising activities to support these research initiatives.…
Queensland Doctors' Health Programme Pty Ltd
Operate a 24-7 help-line for doctors and medical students in distress. Provided education and advocacy for doctors' health issues and provided re…
Adelaide Primary Health Network Limited
Adelaide PHN was established by the Commonwealth to reshape the delivery of primary health care across the Adelaide region. Our activities are aimed a…
Cures for Kids in Crisis Quest
We do theoretical & practical medical research into the causes and treatment of cancers affecting children and women. We also provide accommodation…
Nutrition Plus Ltd
* We supported disadvantaged schools through edible gardens, cooking programs, nutritional supplements, breakfast programs and Indigenous cultural edu…
- Registration Status
- Charity is registered.
- DGR Status
Donations can be claimed as a tax deduction.
- Office Address
- Operating States
- VIC NSW WA SA NT
- Operating Countries
- Germany, United Kingdom
- Entity Type
Australian Public Company
A company is a non-individual client type. Company is defined to include a body corporate and any other unincorporated association or body of persons but does not include a partnership or a non-entity joint venture. Health Promotion Charity
- Latest Social
- Tweets by sahmriAU
- health, research, cancer, medical research, adelaide, healthy, sa, researchers, nutrition, heart, population health, infection