Coast and Country Community Services Ltd.
Coast and Country Community Services Ltd. is a large-scale charity established in 2014.
We are a not-for-profit community based organisation providing transport to those living independently in the community who are frail aged, people with a disability and their carers and geographically transport isolated people. We provide door-to-door transport to medical appointments, hospital, shopping, community services such as support groups, and social/recreational activities. We provide this service to eligible clients regardless of their nationality or their country of origin.
Who They Help
- Youth - 15 to under 25
- People with disabilities
- People in rural/regional/remote communities
- General community in Australia
- Gay, lesbian, bisexual, transgender or intersex persons
- Financially disadvantaged people
- Adults - aged 65 and over
- Adults - aged 25 to under 65
Total employee expenses: $2,066,116 (58% of revenue).
Average full-time equivalent salary: $0.
Revenue vs Expenses
Coast and Country Community Services Ltd. has seen an average annual growth of 25% in revenue versus a 25% p.a. increase in expenses.
Assets vs Liabilities
As of 2020, Coast and Country Community Services Ltd. has a debt-to-equity (D/E) ratio of 0.28. This is considered about average within the charity space.
Sources of Revenue
Sources of Expense
- Dianne Hallett
- Faith Northcott
- David Clark
- DirectorPossibly also represents: Highlands Local Learning & Employment Network Inc, Australian Trust For Conservation Volunteers, Hobart Hebrew Congregation, St Joseph's College Foundation Limited, Newcastle Breast Centre Research Association, Faithworks Christian Church Limited, The Rock Christian Fellowship, Able Australia Services, Nulla Nulla Aboriginal Corporation.
- Patricia Oldfield
- David Wadsworth
- Diane Donohue
- William Cameron
- Christopher Gibson
- Ross Dixon
Tennant Creek Transport Inc.
We operated a number of Passenger Transport Services in Tennant Creek…
The two film festivals we ran (one for children and one for people with disability, their carers, family and the wider community) both challenged ster…
Muscular Dystrophy Association Of NSW
We provide support programs to people who have the neuromuscular condition, their families and carers. In particular, we run children's camps, re…
Bathurst Seymour Centre Inc
We provided services for older people, people with a disability and carers to enable them to continue living in the community. The majority of our cli…
- Registration Status
- Charity is registered.
- DGR Status
Donations can be claimed as a tax deduction.
- Operating States
- Entity Type
Australian Public Company
A company is a non-individual client type. Company is defined to include a body corporate and any other unincorporated association or body of persons but does not include a partnership or a non-entity joint venture. Public Benevolent Institution
- nsw, disability, carers, hospital, shopping, shoalhaven, nowra, South Nowra