Coast and Country Community Services Ltd.
Coast and Country Community Services Ltd. is a large-scale charity established in 2014. Their main activity is registered as attendant care primarily serving adults - aged 65 and over general community in australia.
We are a not-for-profit community based organisation providing transport to those living independently in the community who are frail aged, people with a disability and their carers and geographically transport isolated people. We provide door-to-door transport to medical appointments, hospital, shopping, community services such as support groups, and social/recreational activities. We provide this service to eligible clients regardless of their nationality or their country of origin.
Who They Help
- Youth - 15 to under 25
- People with disabilities
- People in rural/regional/remote communities
- General community in Australia
- Gay, lesbian, bisexual, transgender or intersex persons
- Financially disadvantaged people
- Adults - aged 65 and over
- Adults - aged 25 to under 65
Total employee expenses: $2,066,116 (58% of revenue).
Average full-time equivalent salary: $114,784.
Revenue vs Expenses
Coast and Country Community Services Ltd. has seen an average annual growth of 25% in revenue versus a 25% p.a. increase in expenses.
Assets vs Liabilities
As of 2020, Coast and Country Community Services Ltd. has a debt-to-equity (D/E) ratio of 0.28. This is considered about average within the charity space.
Sources of Revenue
Sources of Expense
- Dianne Hallett
- Faith Northcott
- David Clark
- DirectorPossibly also represents: Highlands Local Learning & Employment Network Inc, Australian Trust For Conservation Volunteers, Hobart Hebrew Congregation, St Joseph's College Foundation Limited, St Joseph's College Foundation Education Fund, Newcastle Breast Centre Research Association, Faithworks Christian Church Limited, The Rock Christian Fellowship, Able Australia Services, Nulla Nulla Aboriginal Corporation.
- Patricia Oldfield
- David Wadsworth
- Ross Dixon
- Diane Donohue
- William Cameron
- Christopher Gibson
Tennant Creek Transport Inc.
Tennant Creek Transport provides passenger transport services to address transport disadvantage in Tennant Creek. There are no other public transport …
The film festival we ran (for people with disability, their carers, family and the wider community) challenges stereotypes associated with this group.…
Muscular Dystrophy Association Of NSW
MDNSW exists to empower, connect and support people who have the neuromuscular condition, their families and carers. We do this via the delivery of …
Bathurst Seymour Centre Inc
We provide services for older people, people with a disability and carers to enable them to continue living in the community.…
- Registration Status
- Charity is registered.
- DGR Status
Donations can be claimed as a tax deduction.
- Office Address
24 Trim St
- Operating States
- Entity Type
Australian Public Company
A company is a non-individual client type. Company is defined to include a body corporate and any other unincorporated association or body of persons but does not include a partnership or a non-entity joint venture. Public Benevolent Institution
- nsw, disability, carers, hospital, shopping, shoalhaven, nowra, South Nowra