Scripture Union Service Limited
Scripture Union Service Limited is a small-scale charity established in 1960. Their main activity is registered as christianity primarily serving other charities.
The broader Scripture Union holds camps, beach mission camps, primary school clubs as well as breakfast clubs to support the advancement of religion among children of all ages and families. Scripture Union Australia exists to support the collective services of all the Scripture Union movements around Australia and to increase collaboration and co-operation among the Australian movements.
Who They Help
- Youth - 15 to under 25
- People from a culturally and linguistically diverse background
- Other charities
- Migrants, refugees or asylum seekers
- General community in Australia
- Early childhood - aged under 6
- Children - aged 6 to under 15
- Adults - aged 65 and over
- Adults - aged 25 to under 65
Total employee expenses: $0 (0% of revenue).
Average full-time equivalent salary: $0.
Revenue vs Expenses
Scripture Union Service Limited has seen an average annual growth of 6543% in revenue versus a 20% p.a. increase in expenses. This can be a good sign of financial health.
Grants given out in 2020 for use within Australia: $72,080
Assets vs Liabilities
Sources of Revenue
Sources of Expense
- Peter Murphy
- DirectorPossibly also represents: The Trustee For The Collingwood Football Club Community Foundation, HEARTS IN RUGBY UNION LIMITED, Yourlife Health & Learning Incorporated, Trustees Of The Roman Catholic Church For The Diocese Of Wagga Wagga As Trustee For The Catholic Parish Of Holy Spirit Lavington, Olive Tree Media Limited, Onesight Foundation, The Trustee For Victoria Park Foundation, BaptistCare NSW & ACT, St Johns Grammar Building Fund, The Trustee For St John's Grammar Foundation, Scripture Union Queensland, Collingwood Football Club Foundation, The Trustee for the Baptist Impact Fund, Trustees Of The Roman Catholic Church For The Archdiocese Of Canberra And Goulburn As Trustee For The Catholic Parish Of St Mary Crookwell, Scripture Union Tasmania Ltd, Baptist Financial Services Australia Limited, Scripture Union Victoria, St John's Grammar Scholarship Fund.
- Mark Silby
- Sean Hubbard
- DirectorPossibly also represents: SCRIPTURE UNION VICTORIA AS THE OPERATOR OF A PBI.
- Michael Hotchkin
- Alison Louise Hunter
- Maryanne Davis
- DirectorPossibly also represents: Capstone Finance Limited.
- Peter Barney
- DirectorPossibly also represents: The Council Of Churches Of Christ In Australia, Churches Of Christ In South Australia And Northern Territory Inc Inc.
- Christopher Alan Porter
- Harriet Smith
- Anastasia Davy
Scripture Union Queensland
Provided chaplaincy services to over 850 primary, second, special, distance ed, indigenous, specialist and hospital-based state schools across Queensl…
Hand Heart Pocket Community Fund
Grants were provided to a number of registered charities that aligned with the Trusts' purposes to assist the homeless, aged, those with medical …
We continue to maintain a primary school of the highest standard to impart to children a sound general education as well as to inculcate Jewish childr…
IRENE GLEESON FOUNDATION (AUSTRALIA) LTD
By working in partnerships with local communities to provide relief and assistance to children in developing countries who are suffering from disease,…
- Registration Status
- Charity is registered.
- DGR Status
Donations are not tax deductible.
- Office Address
126 Barry Pde
- Entity Type
Australian Public Company
A company is a non-individual client type. Company is defined to include a body corporate and any other unincorporated association or body of persons but does not include a partnership or a non-entity joint venture.
- children, qld, beach, religion, scripture, scripture union, Fortitude Valley