The Male Bag Foundation
The Male Bag Foundation is a small-scale charity established in 2013. Their main activity is registered as other health service delivery primarily serving people in rural/regional/remote communities.
The MBF raises funds to fight prostate Cancer by helping purchase Trans Perineal Biopsy machines for Rural hospitals. During this reporting period The Foundation donations went to Cura Newco 5 Pty Ltd Wagga Wagga, Ballarat Health Services, Western NSW Health District and the Murrumbidgee Health District.
Who They Help
- People in rural/regional/remote communities
- People with chronic illness (including terminal illness)
Total employee expenses: $0 (0% of revenue).
Average full-time equivalent salary: $0.
Revenue vs Expenses
The Male Bag Foundation has seen an average annual growth of 82% in revenue versus a -7% p.a. decrease in expenses. This can be a good sign of financial health.
Assets vs Liabilities
Sources of Revenue
- David Parkin
- DirectorPossibly also represents: Paragon Support Limited.
- Robert Glover
- Julian Dewan
- Greg Fordham
- Rohini Joshi
- Mark Harris
- DirectorPossibly also represents: EIS Health Limited, Anglican Diocese Of Newcastle, Anglican Church Of Australia Parish Of Forster-Tuncurry, Righteous Pups Australia Inc., Global Aid Network Ltd, Power to Change, Great Commission Foundation, Hope Bereavement Services Inc., Charters Towers Congregation of Jehovah's Witnesses, Western Victoria Primary Health Network Limited, Arch Of Victory/Avenue Of Honour Committee Incorporated, Art Gallery Of Ballarat.
- Clayton Anthony
Australian Trust For Conservation Volunteers
We engaged volunteers to perform almost 200,000 hours of practical environmental work over more than 5,000 project days, achieving our purpose to stre…
The Trustee For Richard Pratt Fellowships In Prostate Cancer
Prostate cancer research…
Children's Cancer Foundation
The Children's Cancer Foundation is involved in fundraising and grant-making in respect to childhood cancer within Australia. Grants fund clinica…
Victorian Comprehensive Cancer Centre Ltd
Australia's first Comprehensive Cancer Centre is a collaboration that aims to save lives through the integration of cancer research, education & …
- Registration Status
- Charity is registered.
- DGR Status
Donations can be claimed as a tax deduction.
- Office Address
258 Bridge St
- Operating States
- VIC NSW
- Entity Type
Australian Public Company
A company is a non-individual client type. Company is defined to include a body corporate and any other unincorporated association or body of persons but does not include a partnership or a non-entity joint venture. Health Promotion Charity
- Latest Social
- Tweets by male_bag
- health, cancer, ballarat, cancer research, vic, prostate cancer, port melbourne, biopsy, bairnsdale, clayton