Centacare Catholic Diocese Of Ballarat
Centacare Catholic Diocese Of Ballarat is a large-scale charity established in 1977. Their main activity is registered as social services primarily serving general community in australia.
We ensure that all our programs and work activities are aligned with Centacare's purpose and values which include-: * Respect * Inclusion * Integrity * Accountability Centacare provides assistance and great support to people at all stages of life when they are in need, Including housing, employment services. support for those with mental health issues, victims of crime, supporting young mothers. emergency response to support victims of fires, flood and drought, family dispute resolution, counselling, school chaplaincy, youth and family services to name a few. In the past year, we have been able to touch the lives of people who are in need and provide professional assistance to enable them to be supported and enhance their life's journey.
Who They Help
- Financially disadvantaged people
- People at risk of homelessness/ people experiencing homelessness
- Pre/post release offenders and/or their families
- Unemployed persons
- Veterans and/or their families
- Victims of crime (including family violence)
- Victims of disaster
- General community in Australia
Total employee expenses: $14,339,457 (64% of revenue).
Average full-time equivalent salary: $86,906.
Revenue vs Expenses
Centacare Catholic Diocese Of Ballarat has seen an average annual growth of 6% in revenue versus a 6% p.a. increase in expenses.
Assets vs Liabilities
As of 2019, Centacare Catholic Diocese Of Ballarat has a debt-to-equity (D/E) ratio of 0.51. This is considered slightly riskier than average within the charity space.
Sources of Revenue
Sources of Expense
- Kevin Murnane
- Elizabeth Ryan
- Maureen Waddington
- Andrew Jirik
- Sally Mcalpin
- Allan Mckinnon
- Anthony Fitzgerald
- Public OfficerAlso represents: Centacare Housing Services.
- Thomas Niederle
- Paul Bird
- TrusteeAlso represents: The Ballarat Catholic Bishops' Charitable Fund.Possibly also represents: Lord Mayor's Charitable Fund, St Marys College, Corpus Christi College, Newman College Parkville, The Trustee For The Newman College Foundation, The Newman Scholarship Fund, The Global Games Sports Company Pty Ltd, Australian Council For International Development Incorporated, Catholic Social Services (Australia) Limited, Trustee for Eldon and Anne Foote Trust, Catholic Social Services Australia, Australian Catholic Social Justice Council, The Lord Mayor's Charitable Foundation.
- Alexandra Harvey
The Ballarat Catholic Bishops' Charitable Fund
Provision of DGR1 grants to various qualifying organisations within the Catholic Diocese of Ballarat…
Centacare Housing Services
Centacare Housing Service is a Registered Housing Provider. Our mission is to provide long-term affordable community housing options for people on low…
Australian Trust For Conservation Volunteers
We engaged volunteers to perform almost 200,000 hours of practical environmental work over more than 5,000 project days, achieving our purpose to stre…
PANDA - Perinatal Anxiety and Depression Australia Inc
PANDA provides vital services across Australia by offering the only specialised national perintal mental health telephone counselling service, as wel…
- Registration Status
- Charity is registered.
- DGR Status
Donations can be claimed as a tax deduction.
- Office Address
4-6 Peel St N
- Operating States
- VIC NSW
- Entity Type
Australian Public Company
A company is a non-individual client type. Company is defined to include a body corporate and any other unincorporated association or body of persons but does not include a partnership or a non-entity joint venture. Public Benevolent Institution
- health, employment, mental health, emergency, ballarat, vic, diocese of ballarat, chaplaincy, drought, flood, centacare, Bakery Hill