One Mission Society Australia Inc.
One Mission Society Australia Inc. is a medium-scale charity established in 1981. Their main activity is registered as religious activities primarily serving overseas communities or charities.
We placed Australians in local church settings in countries with extremely low population of Christians. Our members trained and supported local Christians in these countries to become a positive impact in their communities.
Who They Help
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people
- Financially disadvantaged people
- Overseas communities or charities
- People at risk of homelessness/ people experiencing homelessness
- People from a culturally and linguistically diverse background
- People in rural/regional/remote communities
- People with disabilities
Total employee expenses: $266,770 (58% of revenue).
Average full-time equivalent salary: $66,693.
Revenue vs Expenses
One Mission Society Australia Inc. has seen an average annual growth of 2% in revenue versus a -3% p.a. decrease in expenses. This can be a good sign of financial health.
Grants given out in 2019 for use outside of Australia: $33,269
Assets vs Liabilities
As of 2019, One Mission Society Australia Inc. has a debt-to-equity (D/E) ratio of 0.08. This is considered safer than average within the charity space.
Sources of Revenue
Sources of Expense
- Ian Bongers
- Lynden Trickey
- Board Member
- Alan Baker
- Board MemberPossibly also represents: St Kilda Baptist Benevolent Society Inc, Mawurli And Wirriwangkuma Aboriginal Corporation, The Association Of Independent Schools Of New South Wales Limited, The Anglican Parish Of St Johns North Frankston And St Lukes Carrum Downs, The Trustee For Mcarthur River Mine Community Benefits Trust, Association Of Independent Schools Of NSW Bga Limited, Gospel Resource Limited.
- Bernard Blumel
- Hung Chan
- Sharon Rodrick
- Board Member
- Nigel Lau
- Board Member
- Amelia Lau
- Mark Lo
- Board MemberPossibly also represents: Centre For Biblical Preaching Inc.
Light Community Baptist Church
By providing christian guidance to our community via, service and outreach programs…
MELBOURNE MIZO CHURCH
We organised various religious activities, like Sunday Services, Sunday School for kids, Youth Group, Men and Women Fellowships in order to look after…
KOREAN PRESBYTERIAN CHURCH OF MELBOURNE
We aim to provide opportunities for people of all ages, mainly Korean background Australian citizen and temporary residence or visitors to good news (…
Our Lady Help Of Christians School
Catholic schools commit to providing quality education and encourage students faith and lead them to deepen their relationship with God through prayer…
Glenbrook Baptist Church
The conduct of Christian church services, Bible Study groups, other weekly ministries and pastoral care activities have displayed the love of Jesus Ch…
The Church Missionary Society-Tasmania Inc
We send Christian cross-cultural workers overseas as ministers, teachers, doctors, engineers, university lecturers to bless the people's of the w…
Salesian Society Vic Inc
We, the Salesians of Don Bosco, are an international organisation of Catholic priests and brothers dedicated to the service of the young, especially t…
- Registration Status
- Charity is registered.
- DGR Status
Donations are not tax deductible.
- Office Address
42-44 Dublin Rd
- Operating States
- VIC NT
- Entity Type
Other Incorporated Entity
Other incorporated entity includes an entity that has the same characteristics as a company but is not incorporated as a corporation's law company. This category includes: a branch of an overseas company not incorporated in Australia (often the name ends in corporation) incorporated associations which are incorporated under a State Act incorporated charitable institutions
- christians, culture, jesus christ, good news, vic, the great commission, ringwood east